Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big white plains N.Y. show this Fri-Sun BGS Big Hurt Tino

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
http://www.nyshows.org/white-plains-show/future-show/

White Plains Sports Card Show #56
“The Winter Extravaganza”

January*16th –*January 18th, 2015

“Upstairs Show 350 Table Show!

BGS & PSA AT THE SHOW!

Admission:
Adult $8.00 per day
Kids under 12 are FREE

Date
January*16th, 2015. 2-8 PM.
January*17th, 2015. 10-5PM
January*18th, 2015. 10-4pm

198 Central Avenue
White Plains, NYHours

Fri: 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sun: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm

Really stacked autograph lineup including Frank Thomas, Tino Martinez, Steve Carlton, John Rocker, Perry, etc

http://www.nyshows.org/white-plains-show/future-autograph-guests/

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
cool. i've always wanted to attend a White Plains show but it's kind of impractical when i live in California. plus the weather is generally nicer in January :)

if anyone on this board goes and comes across any tough or scarce Mike Piazza or Pedro Martinez cards, i'd be much obliged!

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
cool. i've always wanted to attend a White Plains show but it's kind of impractical when i live in California. plus the weather is generally nicer in January :)

if anyone on this board goes and comes across any tough or scarce Mike Piazza or Pedro Martinez cards, i'd be much obliged!
I'll look out for you, I'll be there on Friday.

PM me your email address and I'll send you some pics if I see stuff

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Would like to have a Tino auto, but why is he so expensive? Does he not sign much?

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Was on the fence but I'm not going. I really want to do a drop off submission for PSA. I never did that before.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I hope to be there Sunday. should be fun though winter is usually quieter than during season.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Dang, didn't realize BGS would be there for RCR - I need to submit some stuff but can only be there from 2:00-5:00 as I have to coach my basketball team that evening... any chance they are ready by 5 if I sub at 2:15 or so on Friday? Any veterans submitters know?

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Dang, didn't realize BGS would be there for RCR - I need to submit some stuff but can only be there from 2:00-5:00 as I have to coach my basketball team that evening... any chance they are ready by 5 if I sub at 2:15 or so on Friday? Any veterans submitters know?

It will not be done on time if you are arriving at 2
Unless you do expedited which is $20 / card for an hour wait

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Anyone get there Sunday? Roads were too icy for me to make an attempt...

WESTLAKE

Jan 11, 2015
Anyone get there Sunday? Roads were too icy for me to make an attempt...

I went Friday. Glad I did...Sunday was my fallback. Managed to spend $100 in dime cards. I can rarely do that.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Might stop by Saturday, but I know a couple of the bigger dealers that go with the modern GU stuff and I always wind up buying from them at these shows anyways.
It'd be pretty cool to get a Frank Thomas IP, but might just pass this time I can see him signing a decent amount in the future.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Might stop by Saturday, but I know a couple of the bigger dealers that go with the modern GU stuff and I always wind up buying from them at these shows anyways.
It'd be pretty cool to get a Frank Thomas IP, but might just pass this time I can see him signing a decent amount in the future.

The show was this past weekend

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Friday was lighter than normal attendance wise while Saturday was jammed packed!!

Sunday was a whole different story which couldn't be blamed on anything but weather.

Solid ice on EVERY road and sidewalk. Accidents everywhere, highways closed, etc. I got to the show around 11:30 and there were STILL dealers who hadn't arrived.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts