Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sortsof still down, any word?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
The site is "back" but not giving complete information. Anyone know what's up here or have a better suggestion for a current similar site?

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
[MENTION=3478]bradical[/MENTION] can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe eBay just began charging steep fees to show their data and sortsof isn't able to offer it.

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
I stand corrected. When I posted above, i was checking an auction that ended a week prior but it wasn't showing the final sale price and was just saying see our completed listings page for best offers final sales. Then went to that page and it shot me back to the original page.

Just checked again and seems to be doing the same runaround but finally gave me the final price. Maybe the complication was that the auction actually ended at the BIN price instead of a BO. When I checked a recent auction I won, the BO price showed right away.

Thanks,
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Hey guys,

I apologize about sortsof.com being down for a while. There was an issue with the data that was being provided from eBay to the app.

Everything should be working good again.

Thanks for the support!

-Brad

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
It's been a long time since I've been able to use this app to get completed prices on Ebay. Anybody have a solution? For a while, I was able to get in the area of completed BIN/BO but now Ebay is filing them all by list prices. Any help would be appreciated and thank you for the time.

Members online