Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
If I need a quick turnaround, could I mail some items? Only if you are going to make a in person submission.

Sure, just send me a PM and explain what you need done and how I can help. To be honest, I'm new to the grading game with this being my first sub but I office literally a few minutes from their offices, so it was easy to do in person and go pick up today. Happy to help any members I know and especially MTers :)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I was just thinking out loud. Now that you mentioned it though, which Gausman do you have?

I just remember we talked about it a little bit when I pulled it a couple of weeks ago, but I have a 2012 Draft Refractor auto and if I recall correctly you were interested in my 2011 Draft Bubba Starling Refractor

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I got my graded card BTW... it was a 9, which I'm super super happy with... I'll post a scan/pic later... you'll all be SHOCKED by the sub grades... each one was a 9.5 EXCEPT for centering?!?! Which was 8.5; um as you can see from the pic below, there is NO boarder on the front LOL...

9570b481.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I just remember we talked about it a little bit when I pulled it a couple of weeks ago, but I have a 2012 Draft Refractor auto and if I recall correctly you were interested in my 2011 Draft Bubba Starling Refractor

Ah yes. I remember now...

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
How goes it everyone? Been in bed pretty much since my oral surgery this morning. Not even really groggy, but mouth is pretty red inside. Maybe time for more gauze. How is everyone else doing

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Mail day!

Image.jpg

No Luck in one of Boomo's breaks. Part of my new focus, "Lucky Colts".

Mac, did you make sure to clean the surface of the card before submitting?

Last edited:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Man I'm working a bunch of trades... I decided to build the Cut to the Chase set. Getting lots and lots of offers from people.

Some aren't so cooperative, but I did a nice job so far.

It'll be a good way to work on rebuilding my feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online