Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
More serial # = jersey #:

This Bernie actually qualifies as serial # first and jersey # because first 50 were Z-Axis die cuts:

90.original.jpg
90.original.back.jpg

Kck89Xe.jpg
gHD7y9R.jpg

stx9P8v.jpg
0CYyA6v.jpg

I love the 1999 Upper Deck Ovation Standing Ovation cards - may try to make a set one day - the laces of the ball in the background are etched into the card:

59GxOph.jpg
sAh5Y1t.jpg

36.original.jpg
36.original.back.jpg

n1astrosfn

Dec 4, 2008
charlotte
I also agree, BUT... Buyer is 100% and the second is 18% with the seller. Kust saying. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Wow, I just got an email from the high bidder, wanting a partial refund. Clearly he was made aware of everyones, wreckless accusations of shill bidding on this website. For all the internet detectives, the second high bidder was fb5502012. Please do your research. That user placed mutliple bids on this item, inflating the % of bids with the seller, which is me. God damned I'm steamed and I hope the high bidder honors his bid, but more importantly, i hope the users on here refrain from making baseless accusations and assumptions.

Also, i haven't hung out here lately, maybe this is one reason why, but there are at least several members here who can vouch for my integrity.

Peace and love, but XXXX got real, real quick. -SY

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Wow, I just got an email from the high bidder, wanting a partial refund. Clearly he was made aware of everyones, wreckless accusations of shill bidding on this website. For all the internet detectives, the second high bidder was fb5502012. Please do your research. That user placed mutliple bids on this item, inflating the % of bids with the seller, which is me. God damned I'm steamed and I hope the high bidder honors his bid, but more importantly, i hope the users on here refrain from making baseless accusations and assumptions.

Also, i haven't hung out here lately, maybe this is one reason why, but there are at least several members here who can vouch for my integrity.

:eek::eek:

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL

oh my goodness. tell your buyer not to believe everything he reads on the internet.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
oh my goodness. tell your buyer not to believe everything he reads on the internet.

Yea man. He owes you the money, period. Don't let him blame an online board just because he now has to pay up for an auction. That's just an excuse and if he doesn't honor his bid eeerrrrrrrrrrrr snipe, then he clearly needs to shut down his eBay account and grow up.

By the way, don't get bent on the site and people thinking something about an auction. I am free to my opinion and this site has helped solve some crazy online and eBay scams, shills, fake patches, etc. So good luck telling everyone to keep to themselves.

/Flame away

n1astrosfn

Dec 4, 2008
charlotte
Even if you hit a gold, how many of the players in the release could get you a return on that purchase? Not an Albert Belle lol. Jeter, Ripken, McGwire, A.Rod, Will Clark? Just thinking of all the crazy player collectors and even then, they'd probably have to grade the card to get the return if I'm seeing things right.

This is spot on... def shilled!

you are certainly entitled to your own opinion but this right here, MansGame, is not opinion. it is libel and something that could be subject to litigation, provided it ends up impacting me negatively.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
you are certainly entitled to your own opinion but this right here, MansGame, is not opinion. it is libel and something that could be subject to litigation, provided it ends up impacting me negatively.
You're hilarious bro! From my vantage point, it is a shill! How about that? That's not an opinion? What is that then? Someone else's thought? How can I know for sure dude from my seat?

Get a life man. Don't go barking up my tree and threatening legal action LOL! Go spend some energy on the dude trying to pull a fast one on you and not pay for an auction HE bid on. Sorry, not my problem.

Good luck man!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Besides, "spot on" is me pointing out that the action I see is by MY definition a sign of a shill.... I can't think that? OK dude hahaha

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Lets get the thread back on track. Mail day and here is some '90s action. This completed all 1992 Belle cards for me and all cards through 1993. If I get one more 1994 Belle, that'll be all through 1995 for me :) lol

Promo Panel!
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1368158585.343111.jpg

Huge thanks to [MENTION=3735]clarkfan[/MENTION] for this one! Just huge card for my PC.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Yikes! Nice to here from ya SY. Been a while since you've been on eh? And I personally vouch for the integrity of the seller from my experiences. From everything I've ever seen, nothing fishy has ever come from SY. And I've purchased a slew of Bagwells from SY in the past here and on ebay.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Nice! They may not be that hard to find, but they can be hard to find at reasonable prices, especially when you're like me and collect half the players in the set!

Members online

Latest posts