Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thursday October 9th 2014 Morning Thread.................

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
should be able to locate it this Morn' ; )

Hava Great Day!!!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Based on statistics, the most used sexual position among married couples is doggy style... The husband sits and begs, while the wife rolls over and plays dead.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning. [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION], I'm in for MTSS. MTSS has always been transparent, as far as who's in. Maybe just keep a rolling sign-up list going in the MT so we all know who is on board.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Happy Leif Ericson Day!

2000-Leif-Ericson-Coin-1.jpg

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin All!

Decent morning at work so far. Gonna take a break from collecting cards for about 20 days to focus on my Halloween display for the trick or treaters!

Enjoy Your Day All!

Fordman

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good morning. [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION], I'm in for MTSS. MTSS has always been transparent, as far as who's in. Maybe just keep a rolling sign-up list going in the MT so we all know who is on board.

That is fine. I only asked to be PM'ed because there's days that I don't get to check in, after my initial post, so it's likely I will miss someone.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. No class today. I will be spending a lot of the day working on homework though. I am meeting with a group to work on some this afternoon, and then I have a midterm tomorrow. It doesn't feel like its Thursday already.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Current MTSS list.

CatdaddysCards
Ashburn Alley
michaelstepper
chashawk
Gracecollector

Cool to see who's interested. I was going to say there's a bunch of regulars that aren't so regular anymore. Nice to see charlie on the list. Now I can think of at least 6-8 others I'd like to see around here more.
First year being included in the MTSS. Looking forward to it.

Morning everyone

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Cool to see who's interested. I was going to say there's a bunch of regulars that aren't so regular anymore. Nice to see charlie on the list. Now I can think of at least 6-8 others I'd like to see around here more.
First year being included in the MTSS. Looking forward to it.

Morning everyone

STill waiting for an address ;)

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Morning all. Happy Leif Ericson Day!

2000-Leif-Ericson-Coin-1.jpg

I own that coin! It was part of a two-coin proof set. One coin was issued by US Mint and one by Iceland. I love all things Icelandic and pertaining to the Vikings. I actually had a college class called "Icelandic Sagas in Translation" and dated a girl in college from Iceland. Haven't been there yet but it's #1 on my list of foreign travel. More waterfalls than people in the country, gotta love that statistic!

$_57.JPG

Members online