Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The National is a week away..........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Even if absolutely no purchases are made, I think going to the National would still be worth it just to check out all the museum quality memorabilia.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Is it worth going to the National for only one day (Saturday)?

I would be able to get there when doors open, and could stay all day.

Not looking to wait in line for autographs, or pack redemptions, just looking for needles in hay stacks for my collection. It would be a four hour drive, but circumstances have fallen in place where I think I might be able to go on Saturday. It would be my first time attending.

Definitely worth the trip if you can go the entire day with a reasonable game plan. I went last year on Sunday, met a bunch of FCB members and breakers, found some great PC cards in a bargain box, bought some nice vintage packs (pulled a Ripken rookie) and found a game used Dunn bat I photomatched to a baseball card. Just keep moving and have fun.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
It's go time shortly! Can't wait, will be there first thing in the morning Thursday. Hope you all come by the Breakers Pavilion and come Stop by. We have some awesome giveaways. The Treasure Chest Promotion we have will be a winner, no purchase necessary, so come get some!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I will be leaving for the National in about 8 hours if everything goes well. Hope to see some of the FCB people there!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
It's go time shortly! Can't wait, will be there first thing in the morning Thursday. Hope you all come by the Breakers Pavilion and come Stop by. We have some awesome giveaways. The Treasure Chest Promotion we have will be a winner, no purchase necessary, so come get some!

I will for sure stop by and say hi.

For those of you going, not that it is easy to pick someone out of a crowd, but Ill either be wearing my Nordiques hat or Miracle on Ice hat, depends what time of the day it is :lol:

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
After a slight mishap (wrong terminal, airline moved from small to big terminal and I didn't know, doh) I'm sitting on my flight about to take off in 15 mns. Very excited to get into Chicago by 730 as it leaves me ample amount of time to head into the city for some grub.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Jelly filled donut from the donut vault...check
3 more to bring home...check
Large coffee...check
Walk along Michigan Ave...check
Asked 3x for directions/help (always happens to me)...check
Lots of city pictures...check
Sitting outside Portillos waiting until they open in 15 mns...check

Then I'll head back to the Blue line and hit the train to the DSC and check in there with more updates.

Pictures I'll load from train or at airport tonight...or both. :)

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Jelly filled donut from the donut vault...check
3 more to bring home...check
Large coffee...check
Walk along Michigan Ave...check
Asked 3x for directions/help (always happens to me)...check
Lots of city pictures...check
Sitting outside Portillos waiting until they open in 15 mns...check

Then I'll head back to the Blue line and hit the train to the DSC and check in there with more updates.

Pictures I'll load from train or at airport tonight...or both. :)

Keep us updated on all the fun!

Members online