Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

//////////Thursday Morning Thread///////////

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Greetings from Arkansas! One day closer to the weekend and one day closer to finishing up my training in the hotbox...

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

A very successful businessman had a meeting with his new son-in-law. “I love my daughter, and now I welcome you into the family,” said the man. “To show you how much we care for you, I’m making you a 50-50 partner in my business. All you have to do is go to the factory every day and learn the operations.”

The son-in-law interrupted, “I hate factories. I can’t stand the noise.”

“I see,” replied the father-in-law. “Well, then you’ll work in the office and take charge of some of the operations.”

“I hate office work,” said the son-on-law. “I can’t stand being stuck behind a desk all day.”

“Wait a minute,” said the father-in-law. “I just make you half-owner of a moneymaking organization, but you don’t like factories and won’t work in a office. What am I going to do with you?”

“Easy,” said the young man. “Buy me out.”

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
apparently 9hr days were not enough................ now we're doing 10's

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. I hope those that go to the Nat find what they need..

What's a 10 hour day? :cool:

I think I have worked a total of about 40 hours of OT this year.. I leave it for the younger kids here at work who need the extra $$$

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning gents. One day close to Friday. I'm ready for the weekend since I could use the break from work. My body is sore all over the place. Granted, some of that is from softball, but I like to blame work for all of it lol

Members online

Latest posts