Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Saturday 11/21*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Nope, not so good....

As if heading to work at 4am wasn't bad enough, I crested a hill and found a deer in the middle of the road....or more like my car found it....
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1448098475.376898.jpg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I spend hours in the woods Weds and Thurs looking for those things and their running in the road. Sorry about that but at least your okay!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Nope, not so good....

As if heading to work at 4am wasn't bad enough, I crested a hill and found a deer in the middle of the road....or more like my car found it....
View attachment 57002

th

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Thanks guys, yeah I'm fine. Got home a little while ago and waiting for insurance offices to open to find out what happens next... But at least I got a day off work?!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks guys, yeah I'm fine. Got home a little while ago and waiting for insurance offices to open to find out what happens next... But at least I got a day off work?!

able to take a personal day off or vacation day with pay?

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA

I have hit two deer with my car so far this year. I have had it fixed twice. The things are everywhere around here.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good morning. sorry Mr. Met a deer bounced of a car in front of me yesterday. Guess its that time of the year they get frisky.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Just getting ready to head to the Turkey Trot 5K. Woke up to 0 degree weather this morning. I'm hoping that we have more than 3 runners at the 5K though. The top male and top female each get a turkey, and the cross country coach and his girlfriend are both running :lol: After the run, I'll be packing and heading home for break. Visiting the schools I student teach at on Monday, then Wednesday I'm hitting the road for Lincoln, NE to go to the Iowa game with my girlfriend.
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] sorry about the car. Glad you're okay though! Should have asked if you were able to transport the deer and take the meat home ;)

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning
Glad your ok [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]
The further I got driving east, the more skittish the deer seemed. You drive by deer here all the time and they do nothing, they walk down the sides of the road and watch for clearings in traffic to cross

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well the run went well this morning. My buddy and I were the only students that volunteered, and for doing so, our professor gave both of us a $25 gas card and a $4 Taco Johns gift certificate, along with the t-shirt for the race. It was definitely a successful morning. The cross country coach won one of the turkeys, and gave it to my girlfriend as well. I was not expecting the gas card though, so it was a nice little surprise

Members online

Latest posts