Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TonyGillen

Feb 25, 2009
Minneapolis, Minnesota
[MENTION=2033]devin[/MENTION] - The Morneau is yours. [MENTION=4248]rum151man[/MENTION] - All of the Giants are yours. [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] - All of the Mets are yours. [MENTION=5049]Waulk11[/MENTION] - The Stanton is yours. [MENTION=9581]rsmem97[/MENTION] - The rest of the Bowman Chrome are yours.

If you all can PM me your addresses, I should have them all mailed out Monday.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
This could just be complete garbage, or a Rickey collector might want it...
It came in a box I bought, it's an ad thing for Topps magazines, but Rickey is featured prominently on the front, so before I threw it out, I figured...what they hey? Anybody?

View attachment 15454

Smaller than a regular card btw
[MENTION=2352]rickeyfanatic[/MENTION]

Last edited:

JoeWeb10

Apr 3, 2013
@devin - The Morneau is yours. @rum151man - All of the Giants are yours. @MrMet - All of the Mets are yours. @Waulk11 - The Stanton is yours. @rsmem97 - The rest of the Bowman Chrome are yours.

If you all can PM me your addresses, I should have them all mailed out Monday.

Can I get Storen and Stephen Drew?

New on this site so if there is anything I'm supposed to do before I claim, please let me know.

Joe

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Can I get Storen and Stephen Drew?

New on this site so if there is anything I'm supposed to do before I claim, please let me know.

Joe

Welcome to the boards. Unlike the other thread, you are not required to post 1 for 1 but its highly encourage. Remember that you are claiming these for your PC and not to resell, etc. I'm sure the other contributors to this thread will post if I missed any details.

That being said, PM me your address and ill send you the cards that you claimed. All are available except the Ellis.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
[MENTION=5090]oiccup41[/MENTION] received the Jordan Posters today they are awesome thanks again, going to try and track down the other 2 to complete the large poster now.

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
I mainly do Braves but I do NL EAST and the Drew Brothers. JD, Tim, and Stephen.

I would probably stick to this first instead of claiming anything baseball - unless there's a card you absolutely must have in your collection.

There are no written rules in this thread, but you don't want to begin rubbing members the wrong way by claiming all things baseball.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
No problem. Saw Valdespin & a Blue Wave and thought they'd look spiffy in your collection :p

I don't know if spiffy would have been the exact word I would have used...but I appreciate the sentiment, and you are correct sir, (to quote a scholar and a gentleman), they will look spiffy in my collection!

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
To celebrate Opening Day, here are some football cards up for grabs (and some baseball).

View attachment 15335View attachment 15336View attachment 15337View attachment 15338

1st pic: Smith and Bercich are autos; Bush is a refractor
3rd pic: DeSalvo is #123/552; Jones is #15/2002
4th pic: Greene is a refractor
@rum151man @MrMet Take a look at the 4th pic.

Claimed:
D.Wright Just Minors
E.Longoria Lineage
F.Thomas Ultra Power Plus
F.Thomas Circa
P.Molitor Ultra

Could I claim the Reggie Bush, Reggie Waynes, and Andre Johnson if available?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts