Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Friday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Anyone a McGwire collector? Says psa/DNA but auto doesn't look right to me.
http://bit.ly/17JHgMn

Sent from my iPhone

Looks good to me and if I had the funds I woulda nailed that instantly lol
I've owned that same card in PSA/DNA at least twice (paid more than that for those though there appears a small smudge). One of my favs growing up.
Its an older auto but it's good

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Evening Gents! Wrapping up the last hour of work for the day. Return at 5:30am tomorrow then off for the weekend finally :)

Mac - I don't know anyone specific for the Simmons bat card, but there are a lot of HOF and Prime Cuts collectors around here. I'm sure someone would bite at it if they need it. Good luck man!

Michael - Not sure about the auto. Most likely an IP "rushed" one or something. With a collection like yours, I would go for quality versus cheaper value ;)

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I think I'm getting old. Im on a streak of buying cards for sets that I'm building that I already own. Need to look at my lists closer

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I really need to do something at night instead of cruise eBay :lol: Found something I really want, and I'm even considering putting an offer in on it, but I'm not sure if I want to pull the trigger yet. It would be one of the centerpieces of my collection, even if its not sports related

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Hmm I understand What your saying Alex.
Brewer: thanks for the opinion. Funny how that happens. I did that with griffeys picking up multiples I forgot I had or purchased recently and forgot to mark as had

Sent from my iPhone

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Did pick these up the last couple days.
Hof pc
0A431547-14B4-489D-B700-C5B8C0FF4165-24451-00000E4D7E19978D_zps8a341915.jpg

400hr pc
was trying to hold out for a sweet spot but the few I've seen the sellers want 2-3x what they'd actually sell for
03C9FD0E-9AF7-42F7-85D6-8FDAE1A1CFD8-26375-00000F6418D569EC_zps85d7d440.jpg

Still need mcgwire for 500hr pc and fred mcgriff and bernie Williams for the 400hr

Sent from my iPhone

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
okay, I got a card that is not suppose to exist in my 2,500 card lot and there are 24 of them

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Thanks everyone! We couldn't be happier!

We never thought the day would come that we would have children, but we had discussed names before, so that was easy. :D

I can honestly say, this is the greatest thing I have ever done. I am sure Crystal feels the same way. I just want our baby girl to get everything from her mother and only have my last name. :lol:

Congrats Joe. I have four daughters. Boys are definitely easier lol.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Ok, I ordered it. Is PWE ok? I can pwe it to you when it comes in. PM me your addy.

Perfect timing too. I had 3.75 left in credit, and its three bucks to ship.

Ack! Now when I get home tonight, I'll find a Bagwell newly listed on COMC that I have never seen before and it will be 26 cents!

PWE is fine, thanks!

Only copy of this card I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online