Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******** Saturday Morning Thread *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Been quite the busy week and today is the same at work. Hoping to take care of a ton of house and yard upgrades/fixes during all this nice weather we are having lately. I hope all has been well for everyone :)

Good morning all!
Hope everyone has a great day/weekend!
54 years ago, today, a certain Mets fan was born at Metropolitan Hospital in Manhattan, New York.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE! Any plans with some celebration this weekend?

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning, and happy birthday [MENTION=2685]69MetsFan[/MENTION]!

Blue Jays scored more runs in Cinnci last night than they did in the whole Yankees series during the week. Came back from 8-0 to win 14-9, the second-largest comeback in franchise history! Hopefully they're getting back on track.

- Rodrick

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning.
Happy birthday Dave!
Sounds like a few are going to games this weekend. Hope they are all great. Jealous here.

I have to say I absolutely love the topps acetate autos. Don't have one yet but looking at a few. Beautiful cards.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Don't have anything planned for the day.

Happy birthday Dave [MENTION=2685]69MetsFan[/MENTION]!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Looks like a really nice place. Enjoy!

a couple pc notes. I have a george foster sweet spot incoming. When it gets here anyone looking for or needing a foster auto? Have a tribute auto I'll send someone's way. Beautiful card.

With a handful of guys closing in on 25 homers before the all star break , think I'll have any new name(s) to add to my 50 homer season PC?

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida

a couple pc notes. I have a george foster sweet spot incoming. When it gets here anyone looking for or needing a foster auto? Have a tribute auto I'll send someone's way. Beautiful card.

With a handful of guys closing in on 25 homers before the all star break , think I'll have any new name(s) to add to my 50 homer season PC?

There's a chance for a new 50 homer name. Just don't count on the winner of the home run derby. They seem to be cursed for the rest of the season after they compete in that.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town

I don't need the card, but gotta say that seeing the Foster you posted the other day has me seriously considering growing out the chops this week.

Members online

Latest posts