Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

++++++ FCB Morning Thread for Tuesday Feb. 24th 2015 ++++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I really wish that I knew when teachers had office hours. I need to have one fill out a form for me, but I've stopped by there a couple of times the last few days and of course she was gone. Been a busy morning for me so far. Went and got just about everything done for my class application except for the one teacher, and now I've got a couple of loads of laundry going. After lunch I'll be sitting down and pumping out some homework since it just seems to be piling up this week already. With me wanting to get home Thursday at the latest so I can do some observations on Friday means that I want to get as much, if not all, of my homework done before then.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I really wish that I knew when teachers had office hours. I need to have one fill out a form for me, but I've stopped by there a couple of times the last few days and of course she was gone. Been a busy morning for me so far. Went and got just about everything done for my class application except for the one teacher, and now I've got a couple of loads of laundry going. After lunch I'll be sitting down and pumping out some homework since it just seems to be piling up this week already. With me wanting to get home Thursday at the latest so I can do some observations on Friday means that I want to get as much, if not all, of my homework done before then.

When I need to talk to one of my teachers I just went to the bar across the street and BOOM there they were.......Community college was the best times for me.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
When I need to talk to one of my teachers I just went to the bar across the street and BOOM there they were.......Community college was the best times for me.

Haha, I know how that goes. I had a few beers with a couple of my teachers before. I've also had a beer with a couple of national teachers of the year winners :lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
[MENTION=2685]69MetsFan[/MENTION] just got my daily email from Steiner, and I saw this. Quite spendy, but just thought you'd like to see it.

http://www.steinersports.com/1969-n...-9-ball-display-caselimited-edition-of-9.html
METSPACK000000_product_IMAGE1_503339.JPG

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
How many times have you received a mailer with cards that you don't know who shipped or remember ordering ?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening All!

I have those signed balls so all I'd need was the case. I like the way it looks, thanks for posting!:)

I'm not surprised that you have all of those in the collection :lol: That's one thing that I want to work on is my Twins OMLB collection. My main goals are to get guys that have made impacts within the organization- Mauer, Morneau, HOFers, Hrbek, and guys like that for now since the cost of the ball itself is so high. I have thought about trying to get the guys that were on both World Series championship teams on baseballs though- Hrbek, Dan Gladden, Puckett (expensive!), Tom Kelly, Greg Gagne, Gene Larkin, Randy Bush, and Al Newman.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
I'm not surprised that you have all of those in the collection :lol: That's one thing that I want to work on is my Twins OMLB collection. My main goals are to get guys that have made impacts within the organization- Mauer, Morneau, HOFers, Hrbek, and guys like that for now since the cost of the ball itself is so high. I have thought about trying to get the guys that were on both World Series championship teams on baseballs though- Hrbek, Dan Gladden, Puckett (expensive!), Tom Kelly, Greg Gagne, Gene Larkin, Randy Bush, and Al Newman.

I have multiples of most of them, 3 Ryan's, 3 Seaver's, 3 Koosman's, etc... I like the auto'd baseballs as display pieces. You should keep an eye out for good deals on eBay, they're there.;-)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Oh trust me, I do search on there. I'm a big fan of signed baseballs as well. I just ordered 12 blank ones to get signed down the road, bringing my total to 21 blank baseballs. A few of them will be sent TTM to get signed- Gossage, Bunning, Boggs, Herzog, and LaRussa will be getting one sometime in the near future from me. If you ever decide that you don't need 3 Ryan or 3 Seavers, I would love to try and get a deal done for one of each ;) They would fit perfectly with the couple of HOFers in this picture

A357D0F8-E449-42CC-B30B-67D69DD226E2_zpsbg1bdjxf.jpg

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Oh trust me, I do search on there. I'm a big fan of signed baseballs as well. I just ordered 12 blank ones to get signed down the road, bringing my total to 21 blank baseballs. A few of them will be sent TTM to get signed- Gossage, Bunning, Boggs, Herzog, and LaRussa will be getting one sometime in the near future from me. If you ever decide that you don't need 3 Ryan or 3 Seavers, I would love to try and get a deal done for one of each ;) They would fit perfectly with the couple of HOFers in this picture

A357D0F8-E449-42CC-B30B-67D69DD226E2_zpsbg1bdjxf.jpg

Nice grouping, young man! If I ever decide to downsize a Seaver or a Ryan, you'll be the first to know.;-)

Incredible card, just a little too much border for my taste. The 2005 Absolute jumbo with the huge swatch is a card done right.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Doing some comc comparison shopping. Picked up 14 so far at a 4.90 average. And 5 off ebay at $5 a piece.
Using BO onn both sites I've saved about $25 so far off list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts