Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 3/3********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone!

scan0097.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, baby let me sleep in a bit, that was nice...oh I guess since he's over one year old he's a toddler now? Eh, I'll still call him baby...

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Last work day, of the week. Put n 4 days next week, then taking a week of vaca. I'm worn out and need to chill for a bit, though I'm sure the wife is already making a nice list.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All,

This flu is still kicking my tail. I stood up about 4 hours ago, the room began to spin. Staggered to the john, took care of business, stubbed my darn toe getting back to the bed.

All I can do is laugh about it.

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Today is my last day with the kiddos. Gonna be playing games in class all day so it should be a good time. I'll be playing the games with them so I"m looking forward to it.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Testing out Sports Card Album real quick. Might have to resize every thing. Dang it.

Last edited:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning. Wife is as sick as a dog, like Fordman with the flu. I got to grocery shop, cook dinner, help kids with homework, read to them, take care of wife, then get the kids off to school this morning. No rest when mom is sick. She's going to doctor this morning, so we'll see what's wrong.

Members online

Latest posts