Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any other player collectors do this ... or am i crazy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
It is my opinion if its a different color then its a different card even if it is white and white with stripe, I even list what colors I have on my checklist. Likewise I believe signatures in a different color or with a different notation is a different card. As with my first set of cards, if it is a solid jersey and a mesh jersey then it is different. I know I have some button holes in my doubles box, think I am going to dig them out and add them to the collection as different cards also. [MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION] hope you enjoy these also.

scan0017-1.jpg

scan0016-1.jpg

scan0015-1.jpg

scan0014-1.jpg

scan0013.jpg

scan0012.jpg

scan0010.jpg

scan0009.jpg

scan0007.jpg

scan0006.jpg

scan0005.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0011.jpg

scan0008.jpg

scan0004.jpg

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
For some reason UD put a piece of Reds jersey from Griffey featuring a fat red stripe. I waited for one to show with no stripe :p

WATER_DOG007

Oct 8, 2008
FLORENCE
It took me forever to get all 3 swatch variations for my set with the grey wool being the toughest.
05absmemTedWilliamsJumboJsy50.jpg

001-3.jpg

05absmemTedWilliamsJumboJkt100.jpg

05absmemWilliamsJumboJkt25.jpg

Hello, I have been trying to contact you all morning in regards to your PM u sent me. For some reason I am having a difficult time with this stupid messaging system ( simply not going thru) Anyways I apologize in advance for this, But I have 3 Absolute tools of trade & an Absolutely Ink of the Player you requested. Please send me your email so we can communicate properly & i will give you a great deal on all 3 if you want them. Thanks & sorry for having to go this route just to contact you.

chief7575

Feb 1, 2010
I will collecting multiple of the same card if they have different color jerseys or unique patches and the like. I do this with my main football collection of Champ Bailey. All the way at the bottom of the game used section - the 2007 and 2008 years are particularly egregious to this!

Champ Bailey Card Gallery

Members online

Latest posts