Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Friday 10/30*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all
attachment.php

Those boots are fugly

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Congrats!
I imagine the process is the same or similar. I tried here 15 years ago. Passed the written test, physical test, and the oral board but there were 2 obviously better cantidates for one spot. Got me triggered to train and try harder but I never tried again.
Hope it works out!

Thanks alot

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I saw this truck in traffic today and had my daughter snap a pic. I thought maybe FCB got a new logo:
image_217.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Just noticed the card I mentioned the other day supposedly sold for full asking price. (I got the "it got away" message) Supposedly someone hit the BIN at $199... when the same card sold at $45 last december/January. The best one I've seen sold for a mere $75, 4 years ago.
Smh

Last edited:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Just noticed the card I mentioned the other day supposedly sold for full asking price. (I got the "it got away" message) Supposedly someone hit the BIN at $199... when the same card sold at $45 last december/January. The best one I've seen sold for a mere $75, 4 years ago.
Smh
I got the same message tonight :(
GOT AWAY: 1997 Pinnacle EPIX Emerald Green Promo Sample

Members online