Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jorge Soler is Popping Popping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Wish I had more to sell off but all I have now is a blue wave auto BGS 9.5/10 and I am keeping it long term, unless it gets too crazy to hold.

As far as ROY, I agree.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
I hope you guys bought in a couple of months ago

Blue ref auto over $300 - http://www.ebay.com/itm/261783574827?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

A 9.5 base chrome auto went off last night just under $140

For reference you could get a blue 9.5 soler auto for about $25-50 under that raw price 6-8 weeks ago

Rookie of the Year, here he comes!

Skrip

My chrome gems are slowly but surely moving out. started with 53 and still have about 30 or so...

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
126847d1360606738-fs-ft-soler-jorge-2012-bowman-chrome-orange-refractor-25-bgs-9-5-10-pop-1-auto.jpg

This used to be mine, it was a pop. 1 at the time but not sure now. Wish I still had it but I like my blue wave better.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Gotta agree with all here. Skrip said this was gonna happen just have a few gems raw and a nice blue ref gem.

The kid screams talent. Missed this one.

Skrip did you take your own advice and buy it heavy.

Kudos to Tim he bought him from the get go and kept buying. Like hannibal said I love it when a plan comes together

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Gotta agree with all here. Skrip said this was gonna happen just have a few gems raw and a nice blue ref gem.

The kid screams talent. Missed this one.

Skrip did you take your own advice and buy it heavy.

Kudos to Tim he bought him from the get go and kept buying. Like hannibal said I love it when a plan comes together

I have a decent amount

(6) Raw Chrome Blue autos
(2) bgs 9.5/10 Chrome Blue autos
(8) bgs 9.5/10 Chrome Autos
and 6-8 Chrome ref autos

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
I hope you guys bought in a couple of months ago

Blue ref auto over $300 - http://www.ebay.com/itm/261783574827?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

A 9.5 base chrome auto went off last night just under $140

For reference you could get a blue 9.5 soler auto for about $25-50 under that raw price 6-8 weeks ago

Rookie of the Year, here he comes!

Skrip

Base gem ended at 147$ tonight. Nice to see these prices shooting up

Sent from my SM-G900V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Was watching that blue. That's nuts. The way he plays these prices are only going to keep rising

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I have a Bowman Inception auto gold numbered to 99 And about 3 weeks ago I offered it up in a lot with other Cub Prospects. Baez, Almora. Anyway people thought the lot was high, but wanted the Soler. So I quoted a price which was just a couple bucks over market. And everyone passed. I could see his stuff was going up. And now it's going for more then I offered it for earlier and some of the people said his cards would level off until he is on the big club.

I think it is time to see if I can more it for obviously more then I offered before. :lol:

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
I have a Bowman Inception auto gold numbered to 99 And about 3 weeks ago I offered it up in a lot with other Cub Prospects. Baez, Almora. Anyway people thought the lot was high, but wanted the Soler. So I quoted a price which was just a couple bucks over market. And everyone passed. I could see his stuff was going up. And now it's going for more then I offered it for earlier and some of the people said his cards would level off until he is on the big club.

I think it is time to see if I can more it for obviously more then I offered before. :lol:

I think that was in the Cubs group on Facebook right Rich? I would have jumped on it but won 2 in razzes and already had 1. Shouldn't be too hard to get your price now

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I think that was in the Cubs group on Facebook right Rich? I would have jumped on it but won 2 in razzes and already had 1. Shouldn't be too hard to get your price now

Yep that was one place it happened. No harm really.

Richard

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts