Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

No buzz in here about Bowman Mega Boxes or Aaron Judge?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nerdherd020

Feb 9, 2011
California
This is getting ridiculous. The Otani is now going for $250; boxes for $100 each. I'm sitting on three boxes and can't decide if I should list them or wait and hope the prices keep rising.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I just looked at Judge's splits and he's hitting .400 at home and .282 away, with twice as many home runs at home, and he has more at bats away.
That's a crazy difference. I guess he gets mega-hyped by the Yankee fans' adoration of him.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
2013 was the one year I busted a total of one Bowman Draft box. Which happened to yield a Bowman Blue Paper, a base Ref and a Green Ref Auto/99.

All of which sold before the explosion.

I just hope he doesn't do any head first slides.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
2013 was the one year I busted a total of one Bowman Draft box. Which happened to yield a Bowman Blue Paper, a base Ref and a Green Ref Auto/99.

All of which sold before the explosion.

I just hope he doesn't do any head first slides.

I busted more cases of 2013 Bowman Draft than any other Bowman product in my life. Maybe just a little short of 10 cases. I also remember selling all the base & chrome in sets and getting maybe $20 per. These days a Judge chrome + paper base would yield x3-x4 more than I sold those sets for. It boggles my mind how much more money I could have made. Heck, his base autos were going for only $20-$25 at the time and I sold plenty of those.

I went through all the leftovers I had from '13 Draft and found out I had a refractor, chrome & few base paper lying around. Put them up on ebay immediately.