Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A little project I've been working on>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Been trying to get this one done since the set was released. Mailed it to several signings and it never came back done. Finally knocking it off and it looks great
a65764f734c052e1e6a2470ac49109b9.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Dale was just here for meet/ greet and had a few issues . 50/50 on who at fault , I've heard two sides . The local Graphers not too bad but the back packers are $#%^&. I know more but I won't lean one way or other .
Dale does a circuit , comes here every couple years .

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Doing some late night "can't sleep" searching through old and interesting threads and was wondering if you had any updates on this?

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Digging the new search format?

[/url]

Haha, yup!

There are so many great threads and conversations buried in the past that would be a lot of fun to dig up. I was looking through some of my old threads and posts, and it's ridiculous how many different, interesting conversations, how many great show-off threads and the like have been on these boards over the years...

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Doing some late night "can't sleep" searching through old and interesting threads and was wondering if you had any updates on this?

I actually have a massive addition-it's at PSA now as I figured that would make it more dramatic to show.

I'll say this- it's one of the cards in the set I never imagined I'd ever get signed.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
I actually have a massive addition-it's at PSA now as I figured that would make it more dramatic to show.

I'll say this- it's one of the cards in the set I never imagined I'd ever get signed.

All I'm going to say is that if it turns out to be Babe Ruth or Lou Gehrig... I'm calling "fake". I know for a fact both those guys refuse to sign these cards :)

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Great choice for a collection as those look great signed. Like your newest and can't wait to see the next one!

Members online