Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS 60% OFF SALE at my web site 2 DAYS ONLY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Nice man.. Just placed a nice order, lovin the prices! Got about 80 autos comin my way.. Gonna hit some firsts for me too, never had a dual auto, triple thread, or GU auto!

Good thing the cart was full and wouldn't let me add anymore or I might not have stopped lol

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Do you still have the Bo auto we discussed over IM? I'm always mobile, so haven't been back on IM. Think you maybe had a Hosmer Finest orange auto also.

Tromp

Jan 7, 2011
Kansas
Thank you!! you can always place a second order, :) I credit back S/H on additional orders, still only $2.50 no matter how many cards you buy

Tromp

Jan 7, 2011
Kansas
Do you still have the Bo auto we discussed over IM? I'm always mobile, so haven't been back on IM. Think you maybe had a Hosmer Finest orange auto also.

I think I still have LCM Mirror Gold Auto /5 Bo auto left.....I have a bunch of Hosmer Autos

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I almost made a purchase, but have been after some costly PC cards.Trying to curb my spending for the time being.

Members online

Latest posts