Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Yeah, manager cards are out of reach for me but I'm sure some hardcore app users will be landing them. You need a complete team in all ten colors.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Yeah, manager cards are out of reach for me but I'm sure some hardcore app users will be landing them. You need a complete team in all ten colors.

The way I read it is that if you have all white of your team, you get a white manager card, if you have all red, red manager card...but I could be wrong

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
Any interest in a Marcus Allen Valor Legends (100)? Would be looking for 2016 Bunt, don't really collect Huddle. Username is TGUTTA.

Take and look at my bunt ID coqxxx4 and let me know if there is anything you like for the card.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
The way I read it is that if you have all white of your team, you get a white manager card, if you have all red, red manager card...but I could be wrong

You could be right. The wording of the post isn't totally clear to me. It says that to get a Manager Award card you need all of the team's parallels across all ten colors. But then it says there'll be awards for each parallel. Probably there will be a manager card for each color like you suggested, then a special reward if you get the 10-color team rainbow.

I'll probably shoot for at least white, green, and red Blue Jays.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
You could be right. The wording of the post isn't totally clear to me. It says that to get a Manager Award card you need all of the team's parallels across all ten colors. But then it says there'll be awards for each parallel. Probably there will be a manager card for each color like you suggested, then a special reward if you get the 10-color team rainbow.

I'll probably shoot for at least white, green, and red Blue Jays.

Nope the awards came out today and it's a disaster....
Manager award is for every color of your team like you said...

Reward for collecting all white base.....

10 coins! Are you f-ing kidding me, this app is becoming a joke, thank god I don't put money into it

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Wow, the coin rewards are a joke. Last year I think it started at 5k or 10k for white, and red was 25k. I guess they think that people are going to have so many cards from chasing inserts and parallels that completing base sets is no big accomplishment.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Check your bulletins guys, bunt is "making up" for all their screw ups lately and adding level up rewards back in retroactively.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Anyone else receive a bunch of random free packs just now? I received five Bulletin notices with the message "Thank you for playing!" The five free packs were a mix of equipment and player cards.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Anyone else receive a bunch of random free packs just now? I received five Bulletin notices with the message "Thank you for playing!" The five free packs were a mix of equipment and player cards.

They are giving out packs retroactively for leveling up and will now give awards at every level up to 50. Haven't gotten mine yet

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
They are giving out packs retroactively for leveling up and will now give awards at every level up to 50. Haven't gotten mine yet

Cool. I just checked the News feed and read about it. Now if they'd just step up the set completion rewards...

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Thanks for pointing that out. I received two free packs, both containing equipment cards (not even sure what they're for).

Did hit this with one pack of Fire :)

Attachments

• 1463613764886.jpg
    1463613764886.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 15

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Pulled this out of a 1:5 pack
1d0e93d5166e084596f93384814ab4aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Why is it so much easier to pull two Blues than to make one blue? 5 white/red/green seems excessive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online