Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Sam--Good stuff!

George, thanks for the help the other day.
Kofision is a great place. They prepared one of my sushi rolls like I've never had it before. They were huge pieces.

We went to *****'s for a drink after that, then across the street to whatever microbrewery is across the street. Hit up the shops right by there, then hit up the mall. We ate dinner at Old Chicago Pizza. Was pretty good. I like that area. A seemingly enormous amount of Asians in the area.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning fellas. Yesterday I went to my mother's house with my brother. Then when I got home from there I found about 40 family and friends waiting for a suprised 50th birthday party.
My birthday is actually on Thursday the 24th. So I thought we would have something this coming weekend

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
George, thanks for the help the other day.
Kofision is a great place. They prepared one of my sushi rolls like I've never had it before. They were huge pieces.

We went to *****'s for a drink after that, then across the street to whatever microbrewery is across the street. Hit up the shops right by there, then hit up the mall. We ate dinner at Old Chicago Pizza. Was pretty good. I like that area. A seemingly enormous amount of Asians in the area.

Great!

U of I has the largest International student body.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Hope your daughter feels better real quick!
What is being audited?

We are trying to get the military contract here so they will be coming in today and checking all of my inspections and the quality of our fuel.

Thanks. I hope she feels better too. Nothing worse than your child being sick and not being able to make them feel better.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I feel for you cubfan, my youngest son was sick all weekend, with a constant cough that wouldn't stop. It's still echoing in my brain. Not a good year for colds and flu.

Well, let's fire up the MT break again, see if we can make some progress on it. [MENTION=1743]wolfmanalfredo[/MENTION] is up, followed by two picks from [MENTION=4746]hoopster3977[/MENTION]. hoopster - if you want to PM me your top three teams now, I'll add the two best when wolfman picks and well get rolling. wolfman be ready to pick again as I have one pick and then you're up again.

#1 hoopster3977 - Yankees
#2 gracecollector - Cubs
#3 wolfmanalfredo - Twins
#4 alex64 - Mariners
#5 resident bay fan - Angels
#6 thefatguy - White Sox
#7 mojodan - Cardinals
#8 caulaflour - Mets
#9 caulaflour - Astros
#10 mojodan - Red Sox
#11 thefatguy - Orioles
#12 resident bay fan - Giants
#13 alex64 - Dodgers
#14 wolfmanalfredo
#15 gracecollector - Diamondbacks
#16 hoopster3977
#17 hoopster3977
#18 gracecollector
#19 wolfmanalfredo
#20 alex64
#21 resident bay fan
#22 thefatguy
#23 mojodan
#24 caulaflour
#25 caulaflour
#26 mojodan
#27 thefatguy
#28 resident bay fan
#29 alex64
#30 wolfmanalfredo
#31 gracecollector
#32 hoopster3977

Remaining picks: when it's your spot, pick one that is still available.

Atlanta Braves
Philadelphia Phillies
Florida Marlins
Washington Nationals (incl. Expos)
Milwaukee Brewers
Cincinnati Reds
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Diego Padres
Colorado Rockies
Toronto Blue Jays
Tampa Bay Devil Rays
Cleveland Indians
Detroit Tigers
Kansas City Royals
Oakland Athletics
Texas Rangers
Fans of the Game Cards
Any Defunct Team (possibility of Brooklyn Dodgers, Milwaukee Braves and New York Giants cards)

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Thanks Brad. Everyone in my house has had it recently excluding myself(knock on wood). She couldn't even breathe last night she was so congested.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Thanks Brad. Everyone in my house has had it recently excluding myself(knock on wood). She couldn't even breathe last night she was so congested.

He was like that one night too. I tried a trick my mom taught me, sat him in the small bathroom on the floor, shut the doors, and ran a steaming hot shower for like 10-15 minutes. The "sauna" helped him breath better and he went back to sleep after that.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Last day of a long weekend, so slept in.
[MENTION=4746]hoopster3977[/MENTION] which Gardner autos do you have and what do you need for em bud?

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
We are trying to get the military contract here so they will be coming in today and checking all of my inspections and the quality of our fuel.

Thanks. I hope she feels better too. Nothing worse than your child being sick and not being able to make them feel better.

Best of luck with the inspection/audit.
I totally agree with you on the sick child issue. Mine are 25, 22 & 19 and I still would rather be sick than see any of them sick.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Why do these both have to be listed at the same time? Hosmer is a little overpriced at $89 (paid $100 for my triple patch 1/1) and Moustakas is a bigboyd auction I'm watching closely. I am going after the Mous and hoping Hosmer gets relisted. Can't afford both right now. Would be nice if they were ending a week apart, instead of 1 day apart. Card gods hating me on this one.

2013-01-21_09-17-18.jpg

2013-01-21_09-17-32.jpg

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Good luck with the sick children guys! We've been lucky to keep it out of our house so far. Makes up for everyone being sick last spring.

Not sure if I'm even going to leave the house today on account of it currently being -40 degrees outside. Turned the heat up and settled in...

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Glad I remembered to plug in the suv overnight. She actually started for me today, was still late though. Its been nice all winter in the teens and 20s. This cold is just a cruel reminder that we live in Minnesota

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts