Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************** Sunday Morning Thread ****************** 11/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Do not tell me I bought a faded auto thinking it was a different color, ugh
Sorry to have to say it, but yeah :?

Hawk8 said:
When I went and visited the seller, he told me that a bidder messaged him and told him we was buying this button card at all cost. I am hoping to get my hands on the Panini button he has.
That is just insane to me. I have seen 5-6 Dawson buttons sell over the years, and only 1 has ever broken the $100 mark.

Good luck with the NT button!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
05 Absolute was sooooo great.

new-3.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning guys!
Charlie, seeing some GREAT cards from you this morning. Love the tott set. And the dual ultimate autos are one I've thought of doing for a long time. Beautiful
Slept until 7 again. After being up late at a friends poker party. No extra sleep for me this weekend I guess.

Sent from my iPhone

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Morning guys!
Charlie, seeing some GREAT cards from you this morning. Love the tott set. And the dual ultimate autos are one I've thought of doing for a long time. Beautiful
Slept until 7 again. After being up late at a friends poker party. No extra sleep for me this weekend I guess.

Sent from my iPhone

I played last night as well. I was doing well then got a A J suited, with an A on the flop and a J at the turn. Rounds of bets got me to eventually go all in. Well turns out the winner of the hand had 3 J's. I would take my hand any day again if I had to. Fun night all in all.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] just went and looked at the guys auctions. He has some great cards! Would you be going after the trilogy bat/jersey auto? I may go after that one to start the set again. At one time I only needed the pujols for the set. Sold or traded everything but the griffey and a jack Clark I couldn't get rid of

Sent from my iPhone

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I played last night as well. I was doing well then got a A J suited, with an A on the flop and a J at the turn. Rounds of bets got me to eventually go all in. Well turns out the winner of the hand had 3 J's. I would take my hand any day again if I had to. Fun night all in all.

Haha! Sounds like what happened to me all night too! Good enough hands to keep going but always lost in the end. I did triple up at one point flopping a flush but dwindled down and the dang A-K got me again

Sent from my iPhone

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Nice! Are all of those checklists for Nicholson?
Yessir!!

Instead of pile, I would go with the acronym SUGAR, Sections of Unscanned Goodies Awaiting Recording.:D
Nice!

Drooling....
Haha...thanks

[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] just went and looked at the guys auctions. He has some great cards! Would you be going after the trilogy bat/jersey auto? I may go after that one to start the set again. At one time I only needed the pujols for the set. Sold or traded everything but the griffey and a jack Clark I couldn't get rid of
That's the second one he's selling.

According to [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] he has multiples of many many cards, so he may be selling several of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.