Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ Sunday Morning Thread ********* 5/4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
The game that I went to was a jersey auction, so the Kernels players stayed on the field for awhile because they were signing and giving their jerseys to the people that won them. I wanted to stay a little later, but we were staying with some family so we had to get going. I really do enjoy going to the minor league games though. I need to figure out when to get back to one. I'm going to the Twins game on June 7th for my first ball game of the year

That would be cool.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Talladega and we're closing in on 10 laps to go. 6 car wreck now. Turn to Fox to see the end and more mayhem !!!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
There was a fireworks show after the game, so the players didn't come out in the field.

Find out where the players exit is at the stadium, makes it harder to recognize them when they come out out of uniform, but if there are other "graphers" there, they are usually willing to help identify a guy. At least that's how it's been from my experience

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
How's everybody doing? Today sure seems to have flown by for me. I didn't realize that it was five already. Need to do some laundry today still

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
So I was cruising eBay, and decided to see what it would cost to finish my 2011 Finest set. Of course, the one card I need for it is Mike Trout. I wasn't willing to pay $15 in 2012 because I just thought it was an absurd price for a base card. Well, they are selling for $20-30 now :lol: I pulled the majority of the cards I have from the 1.5 boxes that I opened, but if course there wasn't a Trout in there.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Find out where the players exit is at the stadium, makes it harder to recognize them when they come out out of uniform, but if there are other "graphers" there, they are usually willing to help identify a guy. At least that's how it's been from my experience

It's locked off from the parking and the players exit the dugout through a tunnel. Very nice MILB stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts