Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 2/11********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning,

Finally won this card (doing the set). Was listed for two years at $95. I offered $40 two years ago (telling seller it was a $30-$35 card and showing similar sales), then $45 last year. Seller declined both times. Last week he listed it at $0.99 starting auction. Won it for $32.35. Moral of the story: know the market and be patient!

2004 Playoff Honors Tandem Material Combo Eric Davis / Darryl Strawberry #13 /25

T22davis04PHdual.jpg
T22strawberry04PHdual.jpg

Nice pick up!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Dustin [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION], I'm sure you prolly already have 10, but did you see Dawson was part of the new triple sig on bunt?

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning .
Amazing patients brad! Sweet pickup
A bunch more mail to take pictures of but probably won't happen until saturday. Finally picked up the CAI and glass packs I wanted for my car yesterday.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
[MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] Awesome!!! Thats a great story. Nice pickup, u complete on that set now?

No, the set is really hard. The 2-piece tandems are numbered between 250 and 5 copies, and the 4-piece tandems are numbered between 25 and 1 copies. I do have the one 1/1 card in the set, so I'm the only collector that can complete it. I'd be happy if I could find the Snider/Musial 2-piece tandem card, then I'd have all 40 of those. The 4-piece cards I may never complete.

Here's my progress: http://baseballcardstars.com/playofftandems.html

Any help finding the ones I need would be greatly appreciated! Keep your eyes out at shows.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
One more time....
Anyone interested in a MTSS group break? I wouldn't mind hosting it as I am not working right now. Let me know if there is any interest and also which products we would be looking to break. Would be a little bit of fun for me and this time off.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
One more time....
Anyone interested in a MTSS group break? I wouldn't mind hosting it as I am not working right now. Let me know if there is any interest and also which products we would be looking to break. Would be a little bit of fun for me and this time off.

Would depend on product/price, but I might be.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Impressive run Brad... Good luck on the last Dual and the Quads. Wish they would have stated consistent on the Duals with Jersey only vs a few outlier bats. The player selection and combos are nice though.

Alex, I'd always be down for an 90s-early 00s break with a Will Clark slot. But not sure what interest there is in that style of break.

Ryan

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
:lol: I haven't checked the tracking, but glad to know it made it there!

Which one are you referring to? There's been quite a few of those :lol:

Is this your idea of a joke? Because you're the only one finding it funny.

Why the **** would you be glad to know that the WRONG card made it to me?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Is this your idea of a joke? Because you're the only one finding it funny.

Why the **** would you be glad to know that the WRONG card made it to me?

Are you referring to the Doerr card that I offered to give you for your daughter's vintage jersey collection?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Well evening all... Lets change the direction of the thread hopefully.

For those who have ever hit a wall on collecting (in my case, player collecting of Clark) and lost interest. Any tips to get through it or did you just move on? I don't want to give up, but maybe losing interest the last 6 months or so. Wish I could re motivate myself.

Ryan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts