Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************** Sunday Morning Thread *************** 10/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Hey guys! I hope that you're all doing well!

Last weekend, my girlfriend and I went to our favorite local wildlife park. I provided them with one of my pictures to use in promotional materials in exchange for a behind the scenes experience with their macaws (my favorite). I got nearly 20 minutes inside the macaw cage, just inches away from the beautiful birds. It was a totally awesome experience and I got some killer shots from it.

Hyacinth Macaw by smjphotography, on Flickr

Awesome photo

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good afternoon.

6c2b7e93-365e-4a98-8a52-ff3558f08945_zps4e8a2c2a.jpg

Brings back memories. I remember when these were new!
1995%20Donruss%20Bomb%20Squad%202.jpg

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Epic final out! Catch 'em sleeping!
I love how McCarver kept on harping on how Napoli shouldn't be holding the runner on first...how there is a big gap between the first and second basemen. He is the biggest moron I've ever seen. Good riddance after this series.

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
I love how McCarver kept on harping on how Napoli shouldn't be holding the runner on first...how there is a big gap between the first and second basemen. He is the biggest moron I've ever seen. Good riddance after this series.

He also questioned holding on a runner at first when there was one out. Ever heard of a double play, Tim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts