Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Picked up my 2nd killebrew button from 2005 absolute memorabilia in another private deal. This marks my 8th killebrew button spanning 4 different cards. Two from 2005 absolute memorabilia /8. All 3 from 2011 panini limited /3. Two from 2012 national treasures /7. One from 2014 national treasures/2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 47

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
You're making it very difficult for me to add Harmon Killebrew patch/button cards!

Congrats on your collection. It's most impressive. Well done!

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
You're making it very difficult for me to add Harmon Killebrew patch/button cards!

Congrats on your collection. It's most impressive. Well done!

I know of at least 21 killebrew button cards out there, and I'm pretty sure there is more then that. There will be opportunities to get one in the future

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I know of at least 21 killebrew button cards out there, and I'm pretty sure there is more then that. There will be opportunities to get one in the future

That at was said jokingly:). I know I have to spend big if I want to compete for the patch cards I want. It's actually a relief to see that all of the patches, logos etc in this thread aren't being purchased just to get re-listed at amounts that most can't afford. I've really enjoyed this thread, it's just that several of us like buying the same players is all. Either way, I'm glad the scans in this thread exist. Always fun to see card scans.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
That at was said jokingly:). I know I have to spend big if I want to compete for the patch cards I want. It's actually a relief to see that all of the patches, logos etc in this thread aren't being purchased just to get re-listed at amounts that most can't afford. I've really enjoyed this thread, it's just that several of us like buying the same players is all. Either way, I'm glad the scans in this thread exist. Always fun to see card scans.

I agree with what you said. That is the biggest drawback of making public what you collect and who you collect because it drives prices up. However I'm not going to stop collecting or stop posting because I love cards and I love looking at everyone else's cards. To me it's just super fun. Im glad that the vast majority of the cards bought by our members are personal collection cards. Im not a big fan of card flippers it's not for me. Someone else can do it but you won't see me do it.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I agree with what you said. That is the biggest drawback of making public what you collect and who you collect because it drives prices up. However I'm not going to stop collecting or stop posting because I love cards and I love looking at everyone else's cards. To me it's just super fun. Im glad that the vast majority of the cards bought by our members are personal collection cards. Im not a big fan of card flippers it's not for me. Someone else can do it but you won't see me do it.

Legit quote right here. Thumbs Up!

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States

I would hope that those who are moving cards who bought them and posted them here would bring them here before the open market.

I don't believe this thread really brings to light cards that we wouldn't find anyway and I REALLY hope no one uses the information just to run up a price...

This is currently my favorite thread!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I would hope that those who are moving cards who bought them and posted them here would bring them here before the open market.

I don't believe this thread really brings to light cards that we wouldn't find anyway and I REALLY hope no one uses the information just to run up a price...

This is currently my favorite thread!

Just imagine all of the cards we haven't posted in this thread :)

EXCELLENT pickup on the Mathews patch!

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
I was able to aquire this triple threads Killebrew knob through a private deal. It made for a nice Christmas present. I espically like the 3 on the knob.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    420.7 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    432.1 KB · Views: 40

Members online

Latest posts