Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How do you display your collection?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I can't recall the members name on here, but he was a Yankees fan/collector that had arguably the best displays of a baseball collection I've ever seen.

And THAT is coming from a Red Sox fan.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Love the bats between the card frames. I had the mini-version of that. The "jars of balls" is a cool touch too!

Kid4hof03

Jan 10, 2014
Burlington, NJ
There are some great displays here. Our finished attic is the home for my collection. Here are a few photos, it's a little bit of a mess right now, it seems half the fun is always rearranging and reorganizing the displays. Most of my stuff on display is from my Gary Carter and Roger Staubach collections. I apologize for the picture quality, lighting is dim and I was just using my cell phone.

Gary Carter display--the shelf of cards is filled with Gary Carter cards that were all from Gary Carter's personal card collection
Gary Carter shelves.jpg

Gary Carter and Darryl Strawberry game used jerseys and bats
Carter Strawberry jersey and bat display.jpg

Gary Carter items from the Carter family auction back in November
Gary Carter auction display.jpg

Gary Carter Expos game used jersey and bat display in front of a piece of Shea Stadium wall
Gary Carter Expos jersey display.jpg

One of my Roger Staubach displays
Staubach display.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I too am in Southeast in Sitka. I do find it funny that some people refuse to ship to AK but with Priority mail it's the same as anywhere in the US lol.

ok cool. I was in Sitka a few years back. I'm in ketchikan. travel to Wrangell and Petersburg quite a bit for work.
people don't realize it costs the same basically to ship here unless you do large items.

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
ok cool. I was in Sitka a few years back. I'm in ketchikan. travel to Wrangell and Petersburg quite a bit for work.
people don't realize it costs the same basically to ship here unless you do large items.

Nice! And yes, people really don't realize that lol!

Very nice displays posted today and yesterday. My motivation to build a display is rising!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
[MENTION=11187]Kid4hof03[/MENTION] , very nice!

Here is a pic of the display I was speaking about that my dad built when I was younger. I threw a few things in just to show how each side has rows to hold cards. When it was built snap tights were what it was designed for. At some point I'll redo to hold either 1 touch or top loaders. In the middle was where I had a poster displayed as a kid. The two sides that hold cards and the top rows where memorabilia are have sliding glass doors. The drawers were made to hold 3200 CT boxes. Then in the middle of the drawer is a cabinet, that currently I hold my Clark Mags/yearbooks/etc. The two longer bottom drawers used to hold misc card boxes, supplies etc, but now house posters. One day I'll get it how it should be. I'd also probably paint it, but when I was growing up, my furniture was wood grain.

6e8c4084e8f611d15500482e37fef5f1.jpg

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska

Here is a pic of the display I was speaking about that my dad built when I was younger. I threw a few things in just to show how each side has rows to hold cards. When it was built snap tights were what it was designed for. At some point I'll redo to hold either 1 touch or top loaders. In the middle was where I had a poster displayed as a kid. The two sides that hold cards and the top rows where memorabilia are have sliding glass doors. The drawers were made to hold 3200 CT boxes. Then in the middle of the drawer is a cabinet, that currently I hold my Clark Mags/yearbooks/etc. The two longer bottom drawers used to hold misc card boxes, supplies etc, but now house posters. One day I'll get it how it should be. I'd also probably paint it, but when I was growing up, my furniture was wood grain.

Ryan

Very nice story to go with that display Ryan! I bet that would look really nice with just a new finish on it too!

WaxPax

There are some great displays here. Our finished attic is the home for my collection. Here are a few photos, it's a little bit of a mess right now, it seems half the fun is always rearranging and reorganizing the displays. Most of my stuff on display is from my Gary Carter and Roger Staubach collections. I apologize for the picture quality, lighting is dim and I was just using my cell phone.

Gary Carter display--the shelf of cards is filled with Gary Carter cards that were all from Gary Carter's personal card collection
View attachment 68214

Gary Carter and Darryl Strawberry game used jerseys and bats
View attachment 68215

Gary Carter items from the Carter family auction back in November
View attachment 68216

Gary Carter Expos game used jersey and bat display in front of a piece of Shea Stadium wall
View attachment 68218

One of my Roger Staubach displays
View attachment 68220
Awesome Carter collection...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012

Ryan

That's awesome - love it!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=10698]bigunitcards[/MENTION], where you have the letters spelling out Johnson, are they in anything special? Or just balancing snap totes?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I just have a cardboard box with 4 stacks of cards categorized by position player prospects, pitching prospects, Braves prospects including prospects who I plan to PC, not sell for profit & finally, graded prospects.
I also have have another box that contains my Goldy & Freeman PC. I will occasionally display them around my desk but not often.

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
Really interesting to hear how everyone stores/displays their collection. My mindset is that I'd like to be able to see it and show it off a bit rather than have it in boxes to pull out to show people. I love the look of the magnetics personally!

Members online