Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Return of the Collector of the Week!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Jeff, I think you should be the next "Collector of the Week."

On display would be the amazing array of your special style of passive aggressive posts with a smattering of cyanide laced pleasantries proclaiming innocence and 'victimhood.'

Now that's a collection!

You're a sad, pathetic little man.

Since you feel the need to troll me from thread to thread, I think I shall add you to my collection. Say hi to Alex. Bye.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Alright. Mudflap it is. Working on questions and will send over to [MENTION=2995]mudflap02[/MENTION] today or tomorrow.

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
I nominate the fella with the killer Griffey Jr. collection, lots of nice stuff.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD MAXX

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
You're a sad, pathetic little man.

Since you feel the need to troll me from thread to thread, I think I shall add you to my collection. Say hi to Alex. Bye.

Does this mean I won't get any additional instant messages? PMs?

Ugh. Nothing worse than being heartbroken on Valentine's Day.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008

On display would be the amazing array of your special style of passive aggressive posts with a smattering of cyanide laced pleasantries proclaiming innocence and 'victimhood.'

Now that's a collection!

:lol:

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca

Now that's a collection!

I showed this post to my wife, she said she saw a movie about him on the Lifetime Movie Network last week.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
I'm gonna be a little XXXXX for a minute.

The bickering and jabs at each other within a legitimate thread is what makes the FCB boards look piss poor.

Why should anyone even make an attempt to make a legitimate post when you jackasses troll each other in every XXXXing thread that is posted?

I have not beef with anyone on here, but XXXXing grow up.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008

The bickering and jabs at each other within a legitimate thread is what makes the FCB boards look piss poor.

Why should anyone even make an attempt to make a legitimate post when you jackasses troll each other in every XXXXing thread that is posted?

Eddie, I've since sent Jeff roses, well...I requested extra thorns, but it's the thought that counts.

That said, mudflap is the perfect candidate...but is it going to be about his incredible Ron Calloway collection or Heritage?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks! Appreciate it! LOL! He does have an amazing collection in a different way than mine! He's a different type of collector as he is into insert cards as I am into patch and patch autos!:)

He has his patches and autos, Trust me. He only shows off the insert for some reason.

Whut?

Thank you for posting this! Couldnt agree more.

Also I love seeing other peoples collection. Cant wait.

Members online