Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Error in Leaf Ultimate BKB??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

striderboi

Nov 3, 2009
Bay Area
Pulled this Lillard and notice there's no Auto.. all the one's one Ebay has a inscription + auto... Possible 1/1??

DC66CF50-CEF7-4ACF-BCDE-25F4753AF42C-11826-000007E603CE5E53.jpg

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Pulled this Lillard and notice there's no Auto.. all the one's one Ebay has a inscription + auto... Possible 1/1??

DC66CF50-CEF7-4ACF-BCDE-25F4753AF42C-11826-000007E603CE5E53.jpg

Sorry for the inconvenience, you may return to our offices and we will have Damian finish the card..

Plus well throw In something for the inconvenience.. My apologies.. BG

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Cant say for Leaf but I know with other companies not always

Damian absolutely inscribed this..
Some players try to go a bit too fast (and is missing it didn't help either).. BG

* 2 football players did the same thing (one guy did it on all 25 as he didn't think he had to sign his name)..

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Some players try to go a bit too fast (and is missing it didn't help either).. BG

* 2 football players did the same thing (one guy did it on all 25 as he didn't think he had to sign his name)..

~Makes sense, why would you think you have to sign a card that has 'authentic signature' across the front of the card~

:benson:

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
~Makes sense, why would you think you have to sign a card that has 'authentic signature' across the front of the card~

:benson:

Lol... I agree...

But, we've had numerous guys ask if they just signed an inscription or name too... (I do know one panini nickname set featured many signed only by nickname)..

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Lol... I agree...

But, we've had numerous guys ask if they just signed an inscription or name too... (I do know one panini nickname set featured many signed only by nickname)..

No, I actually understand it.

It was just my way of bringing some comic relief to the situation. :)

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010

BG why I didnt try and assign blame to Leaf as I figured you had the guys do it themselves

Members online

Latest posts