Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=========The Morning Thread=========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
What the F is happenin Dave lol. Haven't talked with you in a while

Not a thing. Cold as XXXX again up this way. Card funds just got depleted with a ticket, lol. My own fault and nobody to blame but myself. Still puts a major kink in the card funds for the foreseeable future. How's everything going for you, Andy ?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
South Dakota - Nebraska same thing

I actually prefer South Dakota. Well at least where I live now compared to where I used to live lol. Going from Pierre SD with the Missouri River to the middle of nowhere Nebraska sucks lol

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
South Dakota - Nebraska same thing

SD > NE solely for the Black Hills.

Soooo, why did no one tell me the silver/gold facsimile autos from 1999 UD MVP potentially sold for pretty decent money?! I opened 7 hobby boxes of the stuff a few years back when the local dollar store had them for $10 each.

Also Zach, it's -10 air temp here right now, -32 with windchill.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
SD > NE solely for the Black Hills.

Soooo, why did no one tell me the silver/gold facsimile autos from 1999 UD MVP potentially sold for pretty decent money?! I opened 7 hobby boxes of the stuff a few years back when the local dollar store had them for $10 each.

Also Zach, it's -10 air temp here right now, -32 with windchill.

We have the -30 windchill here. Back at school its 18 with 12 degree windchill

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Sitting on the couch trying to watch TV instead of the back of my eyelids. Been a long week and I'm tired. You?

Pretty much the same. Ended the pay period at work with 105 hours. Nice to be back up to where I was after missing a ton of hours during the holidays. Having a beer, watching The Transporter and relaxing now.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Pretty much the same. Ended the pay period at work with 105 hours. Nice to be back up to where I was after missing a ton of hours during the holidays. Having a beer, watching The Transporter and relaxing now.

We've been stuck on 40 hour weeks since June. Going back to 50-60 next week. Going to cut into job #2.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Not a thing. Cold as XXXX again up this way. Card funds just got depleted with a ticket, lol. My own fault and nobody to blame but myself. Still puts a major kink in the card funds for the foreseeable future. How's everything going for you, Andy ?

I'm doing great! Just got done with date night. Saw the movie Argo. Really cool to kind of see a different perspective then just textbooks about the Iranian hostage crisis. Definitely a good movie for anyone interested in historical events. Ben Affleck did an exceptional job directing this film, thats for sure. Pretty tired, but other then that, things are gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts