Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG #1 & #2 - Suggestion Thread - '14 Finest!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Next break for both groups will be 2013 Topps Series 1

1/2 case of hobby & 1/2 case of jumbo along with '12 Topps Heritage High Numbers

$58 a slot, would be $55 without high #s.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
What is tcg? Is this a monthly box break group? Or something along those lines. If so I'd be interested in joining if I am allowed and if you can send me a bit more info(products,prices, teams,ect )

Also I know this is the baseball section but do you sell any hockey boxes or plan on hosting a group break in the future? I am a fan of these group breaks have been in a few on eBay and been looking for a site that has them regularly. Looks like you know what you're doing and have a lot of people who enjoy your service. Glad I found out about this site

TCG = Team Collector Group

This is a monthly group that will bust boxes/cases of new/old product once a month. You get to pick your team and you get everything from your team each month.

Group #1 has 1 opening right now and Group #2 has 3 openings

promodeltodd

Aug 7, 2008
Andrew,

When are we shooting for? I assume you will post a new thread when you are ready? I do not always check in here and want to make sure I am in on this. Thanks!

Todd

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Andrew,

When are we shooting for? I assume you will post a new thread when you are ready? I do not always check in here and want to make sure I am in on this. Thanks!

Todd

release is in 13 days I think, I will get it up this weekend to see if we can fill the few empty slots

King_Felix_4_CY

Sep 1, 2009
Gander, Newfoundland Canada
Frankenbreak!

As for the Turkey Red, I just looked at the preview. Probably a decent chance at a a Felix auto, but then again, you are limited to 25 boxes per household, I would go along with the majority rule, but I personally am not really excited about this. What are everyone else's thoughts? Specify what break you are in, #1 or # 2.

Last edited:

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
Since I have the Dodgers in both I would vote to pass on this.

As a Nats fan there are some sets I would like to skip, but I agree lets see what majority wants. I think it is a good deal for the groups, but that is IMO.

bigbov

Jun 26, 2012
Minoa, NY
As a Nats fan there are some sets I would like to skip, but I agree lets see what majority wants. I think it is a good deal for the groups, but that is IMO.

I think we get 2 or 3 passes a year... I know I used one last year. I like the set but it would be more cost effective for me just to pick up Kershaw singles. Just curious what set you would skip w/ the Nats right now?

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
I think we get 2 or 3 passes a year... I know I used one last year. I like the set but it would be more cost effective for me just to pick up Kershaw singles. Just curious what set you would skip w/ the Nats right now?

Ah thought you were saying we should pass as group sorry, Draft I would skip this year, and probably couple other sets depending on release sheets

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I had not thought about Turkey Red, but yes, I would be in for that for sure.

Would it be a break by itself or would you throw some other boxes in (given TR's limited distribution)? (Insert shameless plug for 2012 Topps Chrome here).

Either way, I am easy, and I am in.

Thanks

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
I would pass on this as a break as well. There are 2 Red Sox cards, and one autograph. 10 base cards and 1 Auto for $20. As Bigbov stated, probably is far more cost effective to buy your teams singles versus a team break of multiple boxes. Maybe if you add a few boxes to a mixed break, it makes it more feasible in my mind. But I would not want to see a team break made up of these boxes exclusively.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I got 25 right now, we can figure it out. ******* me forgot to add heritage into TCG#1s, they will be going out separately and I have made a few notes in my office to not forget them with TCG#2

bigbov

Jun 26, 2012
Minoa, NY
Ah thought you were saying we should pass as group sorry, Draft I would skip this year, and probably couple other sets depending on release sheets

No worries... if I had to pick a 2nd fav team it would be the Nationals. I live in Syracuse and it has been a blast the last few years having their AAA team. If it's a pretty cheap break I might still do it to be involved (I'm in both groups though). If u ever want/need anything on AAA level just let me know.

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
No worries... if I had to pick a 2nd fav team it would be the Nationals. I live in Syracuse and it has been a blast the last few years having their AAA team. If it's a pretty cheap break I might still do it to be involved (I'm in both groups though). If u ever want/need anything on AAA level just let me know.

Definitely appreciate that I will be taking you up on that offer

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I would pass on this as a break as well. There are 2 Red Sox cards, and one autograph. 10 base cards and 1 Auto for $20. As Bigbov stated, probably is far more cost effective to buy your teams singles versus a team break of multiple boxes. Maybe if you add a few boxes to a mixed break, it makes it more feasible in my mind. But I would not want to see a team break made up of these boxes exclusively.

GRSFTA (great Red Sox fans think alike) See my post from a minute before yours. Adding some other boxes to this would make it better.

Andrew, if you do 12 and 12 (for TCG1 and TCG2) and are looking to sell your leftover box, let me know.

Thanks

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Andrew, what is the verdict on this? Straight TR or a frankenbreak? Either way I am suffering from withdrawals and need to break something (in a good way).

Members online