Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=========== The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Holy man and it is about time. Finally after 6 1/2 weeks the IRS finally released my tax return. It seems that when we took the School Tax Credit and put it on the line(s) it was to go by there instructions, there was a delay in processes our return. We were do to get it about 3 weeks ago. I really hope they fix the issue for next year.

Now that I have the 3k in the bank, let the car buying ( for the youngest kid) begin. We have been out looking and only found a few we will invest in. But man the prices on used ones at dealers, are up to top dollar for sure, even my friend that sells them says, they are almost getting sticker price on used cars. :eek:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Thing with auto balls, 8x10's, etc is that I can't keep them tucked neatly away, like I can cards. Just don't have room for that kind if stuff anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile apvxkdnx
Zlsp

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Is just list it raw, Taylor. If it 9.5's you'd get a ton more. Anything less and you're wasting money.

Zlsp

What he says. I would just list the card as it is. and get a good picture(s) of it up so people can see it. only thing is for a day auction that needed to be listed last night. and for a 3 day it will end on Saturday, and that may not be good. 7 day takes you back to Wednesday next week.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Start a 3 day auction tomorrow, around 6 PM. That'll end Sunday around 6 PM. I've found that to be prime ending time.

Zlsp

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I don't have a sellers account so I was just going to throw it up on BO. Probably not a good idea, but quick money is quick money.

Can you only have a buyer's account? I never knew this. I know people have 2 different accounts 2 for buying and one for selling but I did not know they are different persay

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
hey boys..my bi monthly mt visit..

been a but mia due to last minute wedding plans. 5 weeks left..crap..

btw, any watch afficianados (spelling right?) here? my future pop in law is going to buy me a nice watch. had a tag that i lost a while back and havent replaced it.

been looking into omega seamaster, the james bond one (oh yeah~). or a lower end rolex possibly if budget is there.

my dad has a breitling but dont like that one. too bulky. no more tag...any other brands i should search for?

havent bought wax in so long..im having the shakes...

dave

Sent from my iPhone using FCB Gangnam Style mobile app

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Can you only have a buyer's account? I never knew this. I know people have 2 different accounts 2 for buying and one for selling but I did not know they are different persay

How can one have a buyers account if one has no wallet? ;)

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
hey boys..my bi monthly mt visit..

been a but mia due to last minute wedding plans. 5 weeks left..crap..

btw, any watch afficianados (spelling right?) here? my future pop in law is going to buy me a nice watch. had a tag that i lost a while back and havent replaced it.

been looking into omega seamaster, the james bond one (oh yeah~). or a lower end rolex possibly if budget is there.

my dad has a breitling but dont like that one. too bulky. no more tag...any other brands i should search for?

havent bought wax in so long..im having the shakes...

dave

Sent from my iPhone using FCB Gangnam Style mobile app

The shakes are from the pending wedding day. They will pass in about 23 years. :lol:

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
G'morn gents & gals!

I have two Paypal accounts...one Personal (for family & getting gift $$) and one Premier (for getting CC payments).

Got my 05 Turkey Red Black Ripken in today's mail...surprisingly mint and free of white scrapes on corners/edges. Sweet.

Anyone wants to throw 05/06 Turkey Red Blacks and/or Golds in my face?

A_Pharis

G'morn gents & gals!

I have two Paypal accounts...one Personal (for family & getting gift $$) and one Premier (for getting CC payments).

Got my 05 Turkey Red Black Ripken in today's mail...surprisingly mint and free of white scrapes on corners/edges. Sweet.

Anyone wants to throw 05/06 Turkey Red Blacks and/or Golds in my face?

I have some lower end blacks. I can dig them out when I get home if you want me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts