Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 TTT Cal Ripken Jr. Nameplate Booklet Screw-up #ThanksTopps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'm in SHOCK that no one has posted a thread about this yet... maybe it's just me but what an epic card that Topps just ruined IMO. Do Cal Ripken Jr. collectors want this? Trout collectors want this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-TRIPLE...13967253?pt=US_Baseball=&hash=item19e4de7795=

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I wonder if you did own it, that if you sent it back to Topps, they wouldn't just fix it and send back to you?

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
I would think they'd have to fix that. But how many horrible fails do they have to have on a high end product? MLB should really take note of the quality with their exclusive licensee.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
A mistake or fail is one thing... THIS is totally different... it's a one of a kind piece and one that shouldn't be F'ed up ever lol

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Guys, get a grip. It's a mistake, they happen. For a card like this, Topps would remake it.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Guys, get a grip. It's a mistake, they happen. For a card like this, Topps would remake it.

True, but what a majestic folly! I think you are underestimating the level of ignorance & immunity to the hobby and sport by releasing that card.

Latest posts