Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB bucks for Card Show Table Threads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Hey guys,

The Virtual Card Show is Sunday and we plan on giving out FCB bucks as the show goes on. But the first giveaway will be done before the show starts.

For the benefit of those looking to set up a table (and to help the show run smoothly) we have created a thread where people can create their tables in advance of the show. When the show is set to begin the mods will move the threads to the Transaction Thread and the festivities will begin.

Forum: http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=71

Besides for the personal benefit of having a nice "table" in that it will lead to more threads, it will also make the whole Virtual Card Show experience more fun for everyone.

Therefore, FCB will be handing out bucks to people who have taken time to create a nice thread. Before the show starts we will take a look at the threads and hand out out bucks based on the presentation and quality of the threads. If anyone develops a nice template for tables that others can use, we will also look to reward that effort.

Hope to see you at the show...

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Shouldn't there be prices listed?
Or should they be added Sunday?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Shouldn't there be prices listed?
Or should they be added Sunday?

Correct, I did not list any prices because I did not want to turn that thread into a transaction thread. Before the show I'll go in and add my prices.

Meanwhile though I'm a little confused why no one else seems to be using the thread. It was put there after a few people requested it. Hopefully they plan on setting their stuff up over the weekend. For me I know it would be a little at a time so I got started early...

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Cool i think l can have a table then! If l can get set up early.

That's the idea of the thread. It's a chance to make sure everything is arranged and neat in advance so that the show runs smoothly.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Seems like I can't post a pic next to the description.

All the pics are at the bottom of my post.

Any ideas why?

I tried doing a table preview and messed it up, now can't delete the two pics

Last edited:

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Seems like I can't post a pic next to the description.

All the pics are at the bottom of my post.

Any ideas why?

I tried doing a table preview and messed it up, now can't delete the two pics

[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION]

I don't seem to be having any issues (on a PC) but I know nothing tech-wise unfortunately. Hopefully Chris can help...

Members online

Latest posts