Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTTF WTB/WTTF - 2001 Bowman Chrome - Greg “Toe” Nash - Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
To this point, there have been 929 first-year Bowman Chrome baseball autographs released (2001-2015). I have a copy of all but TWO of them. Pujols is one of the two and I’m not quite ready to pull the trigger for one of those. The last card I need is:

2001 Bowman Chrome #331 – Greg Nash

I’m sure some folks here have one stashed away in a box…it’s time to let it go! Ha.
If anyone has one (in good shape) and would like to trade it to me for other cards (let me know your interests) or for some money, please let me know via reply or private message. Thanks for looking!

UPDATE: I finally got one! LOL

Last edited:

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
I’m still looking for a big “toe”!
…and I don’t mean Sgt Hulka!

Anyone have a Nash chrome auto?

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
It is interesting to see some of these once huge cards still commanding good money. i see a refractor on ebay recently sold for almost $30! Part of it is probably people not wanting to let go, as in investors who were hoping to hit it big and having lots of cash locked up in cards that are essentially worthless otherwise. how else to explain Brien Taylor common autographs selling for $10 or more!

Good Luck with your search. I picked up a Nash auto after I learned of his story, but it was not the chrome card. i think it was the T-206 card.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
It is interesting to see some of these once huge cards still commanding good money. i see a refractor on ebay recently sold for almost $30! Part of it is probably people not wanting to let go, as in investors who were hoping to hit it big and having lots of cash locked up in cards that are essentially worthless otherwise. how else to explain Brien Taylor common autographs selling for $10 or more!

Good Luck with your search. I picked up a Nash auto after I learned of his story, but it was not the chrome card. i think it was the T-206 card.
Thanks for the "good luck".
I was 2nd-highest bidder on that last ebay card. I threw (what I thought) was a stupid bid at it and still lost! LOL
I'll get the "big toe" one of these days.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008

Wow.I think that 2001 set is still held in high regard with a lot of collectors who want something out of it in their collection.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Wow.I think that 2001 set is still held in high regard with a lot of collectors who want something out of it in their collection.

Agreed. Were all the '01 autos /500? I know I paid way more for my Jason Belcher and Roberto Miniel autos than I wanted to lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Agreed. Were all the '01 autos /500? I know I paid way more for my Jason Belcher and Roberto Miniel autos than I wanted to lol

Not sure about that.I think so.How much were the ones you bought?

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I think around $10 a piece give or take. Certainly a bit more than later comparable autos of guys who never sniffed the majors.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I think around $10 a piece give or take. Certainly a bit more than later comparable autos of guys who never sniffed the majors.

Yeah, I could probably find a 2007 Kozma out of 500 for $2 if I looked.Is there a checklist anywhere for that set.I wonder if there are any Cardinals scrubs in it?

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
I actually have extras of Troy Farnsworth (PSA8), Victor Hall, Pedro Liriano (PSA8), and Ron Davenport. I’d trade all 4 of them for a Nash. (Farnsworth was a Cardinal…hint, hint). Haha.

Hopefully a Nash shows up somewhere. The wait continues.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I actually have extras of Troy Farnsworth (PSA8), Victor Hall, Pedro Liriano (PSA8), and Ron Davenport. I’d trade all 4 of them for a Nash. (Farnsworth was a Cardinal…hint, hint). Haha. Hopefully a Nash shows up somewhere. The wait continues.

Weren't Davenport worth some money back then?I have vaguely heard of Farnsworth, one of these days I will have his autograph.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
Weren't Davenport worth some money back then?I have vaguely heard of Farnsworth, one of these days I will have his autograph.

I think Davenport's family was buying them back in the day and grossly inflating the price.
You can have the Farnsworth. PM me your name/address.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I think Davenport's family was buying them back in the day and grossly inflating the price.
You can have the Farnsworth. PM me your name/address.

I appreciate that, but as anal as I am I want to find one with good centering.

Members online

Latest posts