Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nicest and Rudest players?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
Mariano Rivera. As classy as they come. The signing I went to was so enjoyable it got me back into collecting.

Scott F

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Dwight Gooden and Bernie Williams were two of the nicest players I have ever had the pleasure to spend time with. Deion Sanders was an arrogant jerk, albeit the time I spent with him was during a short stint in Double-A Albany NY when he was still young.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Buddy Gilbert, who most people have probably never heard of, might be one of the nicest people ever

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Mudcat Grant was an absolute blast to hang out with in Cooperstown. Getting drunk in Cooperstown with Boggs was XXXXing riot. Mays is a ****** bag.

I'm hofmichael and I approve this message.

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
Agreed about prime time my dad tried to interview him after the falcons played the bengals years ago in Cincy he yelled at my pops and stormed off. Sean Casey was great he made you feel like you were old friends. Ernie banks held up an appearance to carry on a convo with me when I was about 15 that was awesome

OscarOne

Jan 15, 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Justin Masterson and Chris Perez were two of the nicer ball players that I ever met.

Michael Brantley is kind of a dork sometimes. Does not seem to like the fans at all.

Asdrubal Cabrera also seems to avoid fans at all costs. Trying to get his autograph is like pulling teeth.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Dwight Gooden and Bernie Williams were two of the nicest players I have ever had the pleasure to spend time with. Deion Sanders was an arrogant jerk, albeit the time I spent with him was during a short stint in Double-A Albany NY when he was still young.

bernie was the nicest down to earth player i had a chance to meet. had some others i only met once that were cool also doc gooden being one.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
bernie was the nicest down to earth player i had a chance to meet. had some others i only met once that were cool also doc gooden being one.

Doc and Darryl are a hilarious combo when together. Oddly Doc wanted to talk about football.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Doc and Darryl are a hilarious combo when together. Oddly Doc wanted to talk about football.

i had my nephew with me when we met doc. he was so nice to him, talked for a bit and signed for him. he still talks about meeting him, real nice guy.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Players that went above and beyond at being nice and actually stopping to talk to you without even the slightest provacation to do so:
Bagwell, Geoff Blum, Jim Deshaies, Art Howe, Luis Gonzalez, Elvin Bethea, Kenny Houston, Matt Schaub, David Anderson, Owen Daniels, Shuan Cody, Kevin Walter, Phil Simms, Luis Scola, Robert Horry, Mario Elie, Brooks Reed, and Connor Barwin were all guys who stand out to me. And Antonio Smith. Yes he's a football player(as a lot of those guys were) but that dude was at training camp this past year quoting Step Brothers while signing autos. He is freaking hilarious! In fact most of the Texans are pretty cool to the fans. Their heads don't get too swollen. Andre Johnson seems like a cool guy but he's real quiet. Same thing with J.J. Watt. Cool guys, people just pester the living hell out of them.

Guy's who for some reason rub me the wrong way:
Biggio, Arian Foster(just recently), Sam Cassell.

I'm not too picky about getting my ******* in a *** because somebody wouldn't sign an auto or stop and have a conversation with me for an hour like they know me. So I don't feel the couple of guys I'm not too happy with fit into that category. But I don't hold it against them because they probably get bugged every waking minute of their life.

And yes Deion Sanders was really standoffish.

rcspur

Mar 3, 2013
Nicest - Al Martin or Turk Wendell

Jerk - Ryan Klesko in a landslide.

Met them all when they played for the Greenville Braves. You'd think a nobody like Klesko would've tried to at least fake it.

Latest posts