Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NY TIME REPORTING AROD WAS TRYING TO BUY MEDICAL RECORDS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
on wfan tonite with mike francessa, ny times reporting arod trying to buy records form biogenisis to destroy them.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I wonder why ARod would be buying those records?

My guess is that he probably just wanted to protect his friends because ARod only used steroids during a brief two-year weak moment in his life while he was trying to prove his worthiness for the enormous contract. So much pressure to succeed that it forced him to risk his strong moral structure.

...and I really, really believe him.

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
maybe he is buying them because he is so committed to clean baseball that he doesn't trust MLB and Selig's office to go about enforcing the rules and dealing with the offenders.

ha, just kidding.

This generation's Pete Rose.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
maybe he is buying them because he is so committed to clean baseball that he doesn't trust MLB and Selig's office to go about enforcing the rules and dealing with the offenders.

ha, just kidding.

This generation's Pete Rose.

Come one now, I think there's a clear difference between the actions of Rose and ARod.

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
If arod left, one of the other 50% of the players using, would step up and replace him.

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
I just mean in terms of a guy that might (might) be banned for life, and who has some significant historical records, yet will not be given a plaque in Cooperstown.

Members online

Latest posts