Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

hey topps you out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
If anyone gets a replacement try to get me a Descalso Orange Factory Set card. I will give you $15 for it if you can get one. XD

Sent from my ADR6350 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Just updated my address change on the phone with topps. seems if you do it online your card wont get there. this explains one marked shipped i never got.
glad of [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] post about it.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I'm still waiting on a 2011 Tribute Yogi Berra Autographed Dual Relic Green Parallel. I have been calling about every two months with the same answer, waiting on player to sign. A couple of weeks ago I called Topps customer service again. Same answer. I asked if a supervisor could call me back. Two weeks no call back.

Today I decided to send an e-mail to [email protected]. I get an e-mail back:
Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
[email protected]
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

My guess is I'm screwed. I doubt they will even try to fulfill any redemptions.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'm still waiting on a 2011 Tribute Yogi Berra Autographed Dual Relic Green Parallel. I have been calling about every two months with the same answer, waiting on player to sign. A couple of weeks ago I called Topps customer service again. Same answer. I asked if a supervisor could call me back. Two weeks no call back.

[email protected]
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

LOL!!!!!!! This is hillarious. What a joke!

I will tell you, I will never buy another redemption from Topps again, unless it's like a bat barrel or bat knob or something crazy... even then I'll question myself. This last redemption I had took 2 years, never got any calls returned... never got any emails returned... even when I did speak with a rep, they never wrote me an email like they said they would... I've been lied too from one of their reps who just wanted to get me off the phone.

To give you a taste of how I had to eventually get the redemption... they sent to wrong address... told me they lost it... then I go to the post office for my old address and it's there! I lie about where I live and they guy just gives it to me lol... so now I have the card and that's that... will never get another redemption from them.

Funny part is, the rep I spoke with last said she would be tracking it personally and would contact me if she saw anything new.... well I have the card and I haven't heard from her or anyone at Topps. Good luck man!

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

[email protected]

good luck, they totally don't give a f*** about there customers. topps redemptions= bullspit

bmc398

May 25, 2009
It pains me to say it, but ever since UD lost their MLB license, they have been absolutely stellar with redemptions. If the guy isn't going to sign, they usually give it 6 months (12 max) and then replace you. They ARE actively going out and getting these autos, and unlike from about 2004-2008 when they were downright awful at getting high dollar guys to sign, pretty much every Jordan, Woods, Nicklaus, LBJ, Palmer or something that could be considered a high end hit is LIVE.

The sad part is, they will be on their best behavior until they get the full MLB, NBA or NFL license back....and then it will all go to crap again!

Flip_and_Rip

Oct 5, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
2012 Bowman Chrome James Paxton blue refractor auto...but Panini is making me nervous too...pulled a Matt Harvey rookie auto redemption and Brett Lawrie auto redemption in May, still waiting....

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I requested a replacement on this because I just want to see how this plays out. I know not well be hey ill give them a chance

almost 2 months since I got a email saying I be getting a replacement. that's 2012 finest. I am selling my only 2013 finest redemption.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
2012 Bowman Chrome James Paxton blue refractor auto...but Panini is making me nervous too...pulled a Matt Harvey rookie auto redemption and Brett Lawrie auto redemption in May, still waiting....

I am still waiting on my Paxron redemption as well.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Just got a email, my replacement will ship in 2 or 3 weeks. oh boy!!!

Well got my replacement for my middlebrooks auto redemption
Cliff lee topps finest auto/jersey
Atleast the same set and a decent player. Dont understand why it should take so long.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
I'm so glad that I sold the Middlebrooks redemption that I pulled. I really wanted the card but I knew this kinda thing would happen. I'm sorry that the OP had to wait so long for a replacement, that's not cool.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Holy crapola!!! in the mail today.:eek:

Image14_zps654f9a85.jpg

Members online