Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Bowman Chrome - Star System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I'll let the groups speak for themselves.

5-star
Urias
Bryant (if he's in it)

4-star
None

3-star
Ranaudo
Wilson
Lively
Underwood
D. Williams
Barreto
Katoh
J. Jones
Rondon
Feliz
Margot
Taylor

2-star
Aquino
Avelino
Bostick
Santander
Thurman
Knebel
Reed
Ynoa
May
Ramirez
Dugan
Flores
Healy
Urena
Cooney
Stankiewicz
Garcia

1-star

Brooks
Marin
Nola
Dixon
Valera
Anderson
Contreras
Nunez
Palka
Unsworth
Winkler
Moreno
Lewis
Reyes
Rosa
Kiner-Falefa
Field
Johansen
Martin
J. McNeil
Nottingham
Reynoso
Silva
Sweaney
Urena
Westbrook
Wong
Rodriguez
Washington
McPhearson
O'Neill
Whitehouse
Mikolas
Casteel
Gsellman
Hafner
R. McNeil
Arbet
Mahle
Almonte
Y. Garcia

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
It's amazing how prospect cards have changed over the years. As a singles buyer, I'm relatively happy, as I see a couple prospects I may have interest in pursuing. However, I just don't understand how the market can sustain such dilution.

Oh and including both first and last names would make the list a lot easier to understand and I think we'd all appreciate that. Regardless, thanks as always for your work and opinion.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
LOL - my sarcasm was lost there - I have 1 case hobby and 1 case jumbo that I preordered a while ago - I'll just rip them.

Is it still fun busting a product like this? I used to love buying packs and busted all I could reasonably afford. Now, the thought of dropping $4 on a pack of cards makes me sick.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
This checklist is a prime example of why everytime I want to start ripping I don't. Speaking strictly as a prospector here, you'd have to be silly to try to break 2014 Bowman Chrome in bulk if investment is your focus. 2014 Bowman Draft may be a different story I can't imagine a checklist that doesn't at least beat this one a little from Draft.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
I miss the days when I pulled a chrome auto and knew i got a lottery ticket. Now, I just feel sad about the collecting portion of this hobby. I don't think I've busted a pack this year.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
BTW - I think you were a little harsh on some of the grading of the 1 stars - I've had a lot of offers on a Reyes red ref auto that is currently on Ebay - not bad for a 1 star prospect.

Members online

No members online now.