Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@~~~~~~~~@@@~~~FRIDAY MORNING THREAD~~~@@@~~~~~~~~@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
Happy Pre 4th Friday

attachment.php

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good morning [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] awesome, [MENTION=1784]lonesomeagle1[/MENTION] nothing like some red white and blue.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Going to go get a haircut and then coming back home to pack for the weekend. Definitely ready to see some live baseball again. I'm also excited to take Jaymes cousin along with us. He's never been to any major sporting event and is extremely excited to go. I was talking to him yesterday and he was worried about what to wear since he doesn't have a Twins shirt lol. I'll be getting him a Twins hat tonight when we get to Sioux Falls since he's been wanting one for awhile now

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon All!

Been a busy morning and even busier afternoon. The bosses are going nuts because we're going into annual shutdown mode. It takes 12 hours to shut down a furnace but the bosses want to keep it running yet don't want to pay overtime to man it. Union said shut it down. So I did.

Fordman

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Don't remember where the thread was, but we went to Lids and bought a couple hats and got these....
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1467424278.229203.jpg
To open or not to open, that is the question

Members online