Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I require your assistance...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I got fed up with how slow this site is and decided to do something about it. I have purchased some software and dug into manuals in order to learn how to speed this mess up. I think I've gotten good results thus far.

However this process isn't without its set backs. You may notice an error here and there. When you see an error LET ME KNOW. I need to know what you were doing when it happened and a screen shot of the actual message. If you can't get a screen shot please copy and paste the text. You can PM it to me or if you want you can email it to [email protected]

Thank you for your help, lets make this faster.

Also if you notice that the site is faster, let me know!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Just got this message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Just got this message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Got this once today as well.

I did a reload to ensure it wasn't an internal linkage issue and the call went through so the link was good (which is good and bad for you) good because you don't have to rebuild your index' bad because your errors are coming from elsewhere.

Most likely one of these:
-Not enough RAM allocated
-Not enough processes allocated (total? per user?)
-Timeout (was almost instant so I would check for this last)

One last note, which is most likely irrelevant, it happened when I opened two windows simultaneously. I couldn't reproduce it.

Check your error logs and you should be able to see which it is. You have some knowledgeable IT type guys on staff that should hopefully be able to help out.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Just got this message:

Internal Server Error

I also got this message several times today.

Latest posts