Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jesus Montero Goes Yard...PROFIT! $$$$$$$$$$$ Show your Monsteros!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Paging Chris Gilmore....there apparently seems to be a system mess up concerning the time stamp in the above post.

It reads 2014 but OBVIOUSLY is from a few years ago.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cano hit one too. Yankees aren't missing him at second too much...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I don't know about that. Sure he only has 4 home runs but that's playing most of his games at the HR desert safeco. Put him back in Yankee stadium and he would still be on pace for 30 HRs. That with his .320ish AVG is far better than what they've had at 2B this year. Cano is the best 2b in the game. The Yankees were definitely smart to not give him the 10 years but there's no way you don't miss Cano right now at his current level.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
I don't know about that. Sure he only has 4 home runs but that's playing most of his games at the HR desert safeco. Put him back in Yankee stadium and he would still be on pace for 30 HRs. That with his .320ish AVG is far better than what they've had at 2B this year. Cano is the best 2b in the game. The Yankees were definitely smart to not give him the 10 years but there's no way you don't miss Cano right now at his current level.

I forgot the sarcasm lines. VMNUT is still hurt that Cano went to Seattle...

Members online