Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NYY 2015 Season Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Note: there is still plenty of baseball left to play!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I agree but I also agree this team is streaky both good and bad. I'd like to see a more consistent team. The Jays seem to be getting their season together. Luckily the division isn't great overall so we still have a shot at winning the East

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
I agree but I also agree this team is streaky both good and bad. I'd like to see a more consistent team. The Jays seem to be getting their season together. Luckily the division isn't great overall so we still have a shot at winning the East

I'm with you on this one!

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
You're worse than that annoying car salesman stalking me as I stop to "glance" at a car..lol

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I'm watching the red Sox highlights from yesterday. While I'm not a huge fan of the blue jays doing so well, I'm really enjoying watching the Sox absolutely sucking

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
I'm watching the red Sox highlights from yesterday. While I'm not a huge fan of the blue jays doing so well, I'm really enjoying watching the Sox absolutely sucking

Fun fact of the day, the Boston Red Sox are 12 games over .500 so far this decade.

Last edited:

Members online