Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Barry Bonds Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Big thanks to @George_Calfas for this scarce card!

Ah George........WADDA GUY!!!
geo.jpg

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Here is wishing everybody a late Merry Christmas.

Another sweet card Wayne! I'm sure those 24kt really pop in person! Merry Christmas to you as well. I have 8 days off so I should work on scanning some more stuff perhaps make a youtube video or two. Here's one I picked up this week...

snakebit95

Nov 20, 2010
Montgomery, AL
Thanks!! I have owned the 24k Brilliants for a couple of years now. That is a nice sample card and they seem to be tough to find. I would live to see some more of your high end Bonds stuff. I have quite a few high end duplicates for trade if interested.

Thanks for the offer on the Bonds auto, but I am not really a collector of unlicensed stuff. I'm sure there are a lot of other Bonds collectors that will jump on it though.

snakebit95

Nov 20, 2010
Montgomery, AL
I figured I would start the New Year with something a bit newer. Not sure if this is the only full set in existence, but I can honestly tell you it took a lot of time and dedication to chase all of these down since they are serial numbered to 25 (all 29 of them). Hope everybody enjoys!!

kmaese24

Jan 2, 2014
New Mexico
Hey Bonds collectors, new here and getting back into collecting. I've been collecting Bonds off and on since 96, and I build Topps base sets. I enjoy meeting other Bonds collectors and seeing all your stuff. I'll try to get up and running soon with scans and some video of my collection.

Members online