Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally!!! Check out my new LCS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Congrats! And Good Luck!

Do you do enough Shows to have a Following that will follow you to the Store?

And I see tons of commons and base? Do you have a big amount of set builders looking for them or is that just leftovers from the Breaks?

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Congrats! And Good Luck!

Do you do enough Shows to have a Following that will follow you to the Store?

And I see tons of commons and base? Do you have a big amount of set builders looking for them or is that just leftovers from the Breaks?
Thanks

Yes, I ran a show for 2 years and built up a nice following...and there are 10 different little leagues fields in the area.

Its a great way to get kids into cards where they can come in and look and feel the cards.

Have a bunch of Player collectors and they come to me because they know I bust a lot of products

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Thanks

Yes, I ran a show for 2 years and built up a nice following...and there are 10 different little leagues fields in the area.

Its a great way to get kids into cards where they can come in and look and feel the cards.

Have a bunch of Player collectors and they come to me because they know I bust a lot of products

Now what you need is a facebook page that shows your breaks, hits and new items in the shop. Show the crowd in a few pics at the relaxation/arcade area and browsing the commons boxes.

Facebook seems to be the way to advertise cheaply and you really dont have to do a lot of legwork.

Fordman

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Now what you need is a facebook page that shows your breaks, hits and new items in the shop. Show the crowd in a few pics at the relaxation/arcade area and browsing the commons boxes.

Facebook seems to be the way to advertise cheaply and you really dont have to do a lot of legwork.

Fordman

I have the pages already..

www.facebook.com/rockledgebreaks
www.facebook.com/casebusters

Now just need pictures of customers in action...

Members online

Latest posts