Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NiGhT cReW ~ jUlY 2018 - fCb BbQ eDiTiOn...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I dunno, I was never able to pitch in little league. I just couldn't get the breaking stuff down. Believe me, I tried. I remember I had one of those balls where it showed in different colors where to place your fingers for a slider, change-up & curveball that I would always practice throwing but I just couldn't get the accurate wrist movement to follow through with the curve.

I was pretty much always the shortstop. I was placed there because I was smaller than most the other kids and I suppose the position just stuck with me. And if anyone tells you that if you're a shortstop, then switching to second base should be easy...they are wrong. Okay, maybe for the professionals. I'm guilty of saying that myself. But for me, shortstop came natural but when I was forced to play at second base I had such a difficult time transitioning. Then again, I suppose that's why I never made it to the minor leagues. Well, rampant drug abuse in high school may have partially played a role in that too.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Chris Taylor was a bad backup middle infielder until out of nowhere his forehead and jaw grew and he became a 5 WAR player. :-|

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I received news of another resignation today in my postal event, its looking like I will advance to the semifinals. :grouphug:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
That was a really boring Hall of Fame ceremony today.

Dryest personalities ever.

Chipper’s ‘too cool for school’ attitude and nonchalant-ness was definitely displayed.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
So I guess the guy who was 1 strike away from a nohitter got busted for racist tweets too? I guess put him in the dunce cap right next to Hader. :lol: I wonder if MLB sends itself to sensitivity training for what they said about Ohtani..... clearly needs to go to JVHastes "distasteful Asian joke course"

7237.jpg

Members online