Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

----------- Monday Morning Thread -------------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
I was also wondering what the delay was. Haha. Guess it's been a while since I checked the boards this early. Started my Wyoming tour yesterday afternoon and already out in the fields this morning. Should be a lovely day. Blech.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Taking my little guy to a pediatric cardiologist this morning. The pediatrician heard a murmur on his one year check-up that wasn't there before. Hopefully all is well.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

Here's one from '97:

ab199b87-e7d0-44aa-88d4-1307a167dd85_zpse0353e32.jpg

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
G'morn gents & gals!

For those who didn't see my post late last night...picked up Lou Brock:
$T2eC16N,!)kE9s4Z-vOHBRYhFiVD4!~~60_12.JPG

And just a few hours ago...Hal Newhouser:
$T2eC16NHJIQE9qUHsEwFBRYLo8tf4g~~60_12.JPG

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Uh, it's Jamison. You might want to consider staying in bed for a few more hours. ;)

DOH!!! Sorry Jamison, I was talking to Andrew(friend of mine) on Facebook and didn't think fast enough I guess. But I agree with you, I think I need to go back to bed.

Have been having an issue with my girl Crystal the last couple of weeks. Don't think she's eaten more than 3 maybe 4 meals total in the last 2 weeks, and the vet didn't find anything wrong with her last week when I took her in. :( She's lost a bunch of weight and I'll be taking her back to the vet tomorrow.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Have been having an issue with my girl Crystal the last couple of weeks. Don't think she's eaten more than 3 maybe 4 meals total in the last 2 weeks, and the vet didn't find anything wrong with her last week when I took her in. :( She's lost a bunch of weight and I'll be taking her back to the vet tomorrow.

That doesn't sound good. Let's hope it's not cancer. Molly (my cocker mix, 1987-98) stopped eating for days so we took her to the vet...found cancer in her spleen. She didn't make it through surgery. :(

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning Men

Busy weekend but alot of fun. Looking forward to this weekend as well because I have my first fishing tourney of the year. Just being able to scratch the fishing itch will be great after 5 months of only being able to think about it. Got some odds and ends here to do this morning mostly post party cleanup.

Have a great day everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts