Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Radicards® Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
CCI_000097.jpgCCI_000098.jpgCCI_000099.jpgCCI_000100.jpg

Here are a few curveballs for you Patrick. Both the 1 of 20 Master Set and 1 of 15 Master Team Set do exist in authentic formats. Your 2 of 20 Frank Thomas example is real, but your 1 of 15 Frank Thomas is a fake like you mentioned. However, there are Master Team Set cards of 15 that are authentic. I've included a few scans of ones I've acquired over the years, both Master Set and Master Team Set. On the Clark ones, look at my Texas Rangers ones. My 1 of 20 is a fake, but my 2 of 20 is an authentic. All the others I've pictured are real, including the 7 of 15 Giants Master Team Set. I also have an authentic Texas Rangers one, numbered 3 of 15. Master Team Set cards were redemptions for entire teams, not the entire set and Master Set were redemptions for the entire Team Heroes set, not just 1 specific team. To confuse further, on the Master Set cards (of 20), you have authentic gold and authentic silver that exist. Of the 20, first 10 were gold, 2nd 10 were silver, although I've only seen a very small handful past 10. I've included a couple pictures of those.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Nolan, I'd like to update my article with this information. Would it be okay if I credited you?

All good, use as you wish. Just thought it might be nice to throw up a little extra info. I loved that Team Heroes set, at least the variations. I still need a few variations. The Beckett promos are a real tough variation, gold & silver.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
All good, use as you wish. Just thought it might be nice to throw up a little extra info. I loved that Team Heroes set, at least the variations. I still need a few variations. The Beckett promos are a real tough variation, gold & silver.

Thanks, Nolan. I've revised the article with an inclusion in the footer. Have a look: https://goo.gl/j6v8X6

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Hey Patrick, long time listener, first time caller.

Could you make a long post about all your Donruss Crusades and how amazing they are? Perhaps doing some MacGyver style stunts where you use their superior refracting power to bounce sunlight and start a fire? or at least your first memories of them...

Best wishes.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Hey Patrick, long time listener, first time caller.

Could you make a long post about all your Donruss Crusades and how amazing they are? Perhaps doing some MacGyver style stunts where you use their superior refracting power to bounce sunlight and start a fire? or at least your first memories of them...

Best wishes.

Haha! That's hilarious!

Believe it or not, I've actually already done this > http://www.radicards.com/reviews/1998-donruss-crusade-baseball-cards

Thanks for visiting.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
The first '90s list of 2018 is out and what a strong month it was. Have a look. https://goo.gl/FfACiV

How did that A-rod mirror gold get away for only $799? Ungraded, but still!!
Also, what's the story behind those 1995 Score Gold Rush redemptions?

Great article, videos, and podcasts...I really enjoy your breakdown and analysis on all aspects of the hobby. Keep up the fantastic work!

Last edited: