Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
No, I only have one. When I saw the Maddux I got the idea that I should do a binder page of nine of them. Great, now I'm regretting it! :mrgreen:

rustygreerfan-albums-super-sweet-90-s-cards-picture16329-derek-jeter-fantasy-die-cut.jpg

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
The tease!

I'm sorry really didn't intend that Cirillo card to be a "tease". I started collecting Cirillo stuff when he joined the Rockies in 2000. The 1999 Ultimate Victory set was a late year release and that card happened to fall into my lap at the time. Has been part of my collection ever since.

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I'm sorry really didn't intend that Cirillo card to be a "tease". I started collecting Cirillo stuff when he joined the Rockies in 2000. The 1999 Ultimate Victory set was a late year release and that card happened to fall into my lap at the time. Has been part of my collection ever since.

Haha its beautiful, and I'm quite pleased to just get to see it, knowing its out there being cared for and not burried in unopened wax

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Haha its beautiful, and I'm quite pleased to just get to see it, knowing its out there being cared for and not burried in unopened wax

Woo hoo glad you care! =) I have some other Cirillo stuff I'm getting ready to scan in the next few days - mostly in Rockies uni. I'll try to get it up in this thread once I have scans.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
I'm sure I posted a few in these threads but some of my nicer Cirillo Rockies are in post #1 of the thread below. And definitely keep sharing, your Rockies collection looks amazing. Oddly enough, 3 of my all-time favorite Brewers also played for Colorado

Player Collection Maildays
Player Collection Maildays

Man you have great player collections! Hey I have a question about the 2000 E-X Essential Credentials Future Jeff Cirillo card. Just pulled mine out of my collection and it's serial #ed 01/16 - Beckett checklist has it listed out of /17 and Burnitz out of /16. I see that you have a Burnitz /16 - any way you could check the Cirillo and see what the serial # is? I'll get a scan of mine and get it up here in a few. EDIT - Won't highjack this thread since it's a 90's thread - will start another one about the Cirillo - sorry!

Last edited:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
[h=3]Predictors[/h] Randomly inserted into packs this 100-card set features 19 players and one "Long Shot" in five categories: MVP, Rookie of the Year, Batting Average, Home Runs, and RBI. If the player depicted won the respective award/category, the card could then be redeemed for a special holographic-foil enhanced set of all the Predictor cards in that particular series. Collectors had until December 31, 1995 to redeem any winning Predictors. Winning cards are marked with a "W" in the checklist.

[h=4]Award Winners[/h] This set is exclusive to Hobby packs. Cards H1-H20 were in Series One Hobby packs while H21-H40 were in Series Two.
Winning card #H10 was good for a Predictor Award Winner Exchange set of cards #H1-H20 . Cards #H38 and #40 were good for upgraded cards #H21-H40 .

[h=4]League Leaders[/h] This set is exclusive to retail packs. Cards R1-R30 were in Series One retail packs while R31-R60 were in Series Two.
Winning cards #R1 , R10, R11, R20, R27 and R30 were all good for a Predictor League Leader Exchange set of cards #R1 -R30. Card #R49 was the only winning Predictor card inserted into Series Two retail packs and was good for set #R31-R60 . Because there was only one winning Series Two card, the Series Two Predictor League Leader Exchange set is one of the scarcest insert sets of the 1990s.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
I knew you would know something about these :) So do I have the enhanced "Winner" version here? Is it just a coincidence that I have never seen these, or did not many of them get redeemed?

Predictors

Randomly inserted into packs this 100-card set features 19 players and one "Long Shot" in five categories: MVP, Rookie of the Year, Batting Average, Home Runs, and RBI. If the player depicted won the respective award/category, the card could then be redeemed for a special holographic-foil enhanced set of all the Predictor cards in that particular series. Collectors had until December 31, 1995 to redeem any winning Predictors. Winning cards are marked with a "W" in the checklist.

Award Winners

This set is exclusive to Hobby packs. Cards H1-H20 were in Series One Hobby packs while H21-H40 were in Series Two.
Winning card #H10 was good for a Predictor Award Winner Exchange set of cards #H1-H20 . Cards #H38 and #40 were good for upgraded cards #H21-H40 .

League Leaders

This set is exclusive to retail packs. Cards R1-R30 were in Series One retail packs while R31-R60 were in Series Two.
Winning cards #R1 , R10, R11, R20, R27 and R30 were all good for a Predictor League Leader Exchange set of cards #R1 -R30. Card #R49 was the only winning Predictor card inserted into Series Two retail packs and was good for set #R31-R60 . Because there was only one winning Series Two card, the Series Two Predictor League Leader Exchange set is one of the scarcest insert sets of the 1990s.

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Nice grade nice card. Wish the Clark would come down to reality a lil. Nice Bagwell collection you've got.

Ryan

Thanks

I'm happy to join a place where I can share my collection with people that actually appreciate it. My fiance pretends to get excited about my pickups but its not the same as people that truly enjoy cards.

Dan

Latest posts