Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG #1 & #2 - Suggestion Thread - '14 Finest!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Archives next or do you want to split it with Series 2.

I have 2 jumbo cases of Series 2 coming. 1 for each group. No hobby this time

I like the idea of a mix between S2 and Archives. Neither is really great, and there will be a lot of dupes. So, I think mixing them is the way to go. Half and half.

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
I think we should do a full case of Archives for this month. Then half case Topps S2 next month with some boxes of Bow Inception and Tier One.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I think we should do a full case of Archives for this month. Then half case Topps S2 next month with some boxes of Bow Inception and Tier One.

Interesting... When we planned this out before I was thinking that A&G would be in July. Now that that has pushed, we either need to "fill" July with something like this or bank it for a higher end product. Given that TC and Finest also are later than I thought, I could be up for this. T1 may push the $ too high...but a S2 and Inception may be good.

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
As a Red Sox collector, in looking at the Checklist posted in the Casebreak Andrew has listed above, I am up for a case per group. But that said, it seems like that a lot of the teams are under represented and would that lead to some Team Collectors passing? Also, does Andrew have two cases of Archives for the Team Collectors? I am good to go this month with what ever the decision is, but the hard part about these breaks is finding a balance that works for the majority!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I did have 2 cases, sold 1 today. I can always pick up another one in the next few days. Let me run the numbers and give you guys a price on Archives.

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
What is the cost if we stuck with the original plan of 1 case of Archives and 1 case of Topps Series 2? (Half case each for each group, TC#1 & TC#2)

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
depending on price, I have to figure it out, we could do a jumbo case of S2 and 1/2 of Archives for each TCG.

I have 2 jumbo cases coming in.

I will get to work and figure it all out

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
We could bank this month and have a bigger break in August. This was suggested in the original TCG development, and we haven't used this option. This looks like a good month for it. Thoughts?

I'm fine with this honestly. By the time we pick something, payment info gets sent, and we set a time to break, it'll be almost Aug anyway. Obviously if we decide to do something, I'm game, but if we scrap it, I'm fine with that as well.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I, too, am OK with banking it. However, the question is, to what end? If the August break is A&G then we really don't need to bank anything as that is not too expensive. If we opt for something higher end (T1) or even adding some T1 to the A&G break, then sure. Let's do it.

Members online

Latest posts